“Home Away From Home”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
Ranked #19 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My family has stayed at this hotel two years in a row now when they come visit me from California. They originally chose this location because of it's close proximity to my office, but they chose it a second time because of the incredible experience they had the first time. The breakfast is great and they have a good snack and beverage selection for their free happy-hour every evening. They main reason they continue to come back is the genuine hospitality. All the employees are warm and friendly, especially the manager Yolanda! My parents ask for her every morning to see what days she is working. She truly lights up everyone's day! I truly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to feel like it is home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this onto Yolanda for review.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I travel quite a bit with my job and stay in mid to high level hotels. My family visited my daughter in Houston this past week and we stayed here. This hotel has the best service and value of any of the hotels I have stayed in for work or pleasure. My original room reservation was for a suite with one king bed. We had an additional person staying with us so I needed a two queen suite instead. I was given the upgrade with no additional cost. Included in your room rate is a full breakfast buffet each morning along with a cook to order omelet station. If that isn't enough, they also provide happy hour from 5:30 to 7:30 every night with complimentary cocktails and appetizers. Yolanda, America, and all of the staff helped to make this one of our best vacation experiences ever. Any time we are in Houston, we WILL be staying here.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this onto Yolanda and America for review.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I recently had a great stay at the Embassy Suites. Of all the Hilton brands, I would say that the Embassy is my favorite. I really enjoy having a separate living room and bedroom. I found both the room and the bathroom to be spotless, the bed comfortable and the breakfast buffet enjoyable. The room comes standard with a wet bar, mini fridge and microwave. The included breakfast buffet has cooked to order eggs (omelets, fried, scrambled), sausage, bacon, breads, pastry, yogurt, fruit, juices and cereal. The staff was also very friendly and attentive. Another great stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I had to book a last minute trip to Houston and everyone that I spoke with was so friendly and helpful no issues at all. Upon arriving the front desk agent was very friendly and helpful and professional. The amenities are great and the breakfast was soooo delicious! I recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in this area and a great area might I add. I spoke with Jay which was also so friendly and proffessional I wanted to let him know that I really enjoyed my stay and how I wanted the staff to know. People always complain but rarely tell people when they do a great a job!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this onto Jay for his review.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stayed there a couple of weeks for business. In general a good hotel to stay. The shuttle service is particularly useful for those who need to move around and do not want to / cannot drive a car and the room service was really good compared to most hotels.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My first experience with Embassy Suites was a very pleasant one. Had a one night stay with work in the area. All staff was very courteous and professional. The suite had all essential amenities.
Thank you Embassy Suites, Great job!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights for business - got a room on the third 3 floor. Had quite high expections based on high ratings on Trip Advisor. The gym and the breakfast (very friendly people in the restaurant) was very good. The rooms are outdated and needs an update and not just new paint. The people in the reseption behaved like they rather wanted to be somewhere else. They did not care at all. With regards to making of the rooms - one day no shampoo and one they did not even come to the room. Wonder why this hotel has such good ratings? Or is this the best to expect in this part of Houston?

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your response regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we will use your comments to better our Hotel in the future. We hope to see you again, soon.