“Excellent service... Home away from home... :)”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
Ranked #17 of 510 Hotels in Houston
Tyler, Texas
“Excellent service... Home away from home... :)”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Ms. Yolanda and her entire team were superb!!! We had a blast!!! We will definitely recommend this hotel to our family and friends... We will most definitely go back to this hotel again :)

Excellent service, staff members are very friendly... just perfect!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My family and I had our Family reunion at this hotel June 26th - June 29th 2014 the hotel was great the suites was wonderful and the happy hour and breakfast is to die for, the full breakfast make it worth the stay. The family loved this hotel and I am sure when we do the reunion again in Houston it will be at this hotel, but above all I want to take this time to tell u about Yolanda Johnson who is the office manager at this hotel she is wonderful my whole family just fell in love with her she make everyone she come in contact with feel like they are her top priority and she treat you like kings and queens she is the person who we met first at check in and she got out names and she never forgot our name and anything we needed or wanted help with she was there all ways with a smile on her face she is the best and I feel she is a wonderful asset to your company. I told Yolanda that we are going to have our reunion in Atlanta next year and we will be staying at the Embassy and I wish I could take her with us, other staff members was very accommodating also over all I give this hotel and staff a 10, if you ever stay at this hotel please make sure to meet Yolanda Johnson she will make sure your stay is wonderful .

Vicky B. Hilliard/Cunningham Reunion

Manvel, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My family hosted their reunion at this hotel. Service was outstanding. Staff very friendly and accommendating. The desk manager (Yolander), made an excellent recovery from a bad situation. Best value for our money (free parking, free breakfast and free happy hour)! I would definitely recommend them!

Room Tip: None of my family complained about their rooms or location (we had over 23 rooms).
Yorba Linda, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel is beautifully appointed and has made sure to not overlook the small things like quality toiletries. Particularly enjoyed being able to modulate the temperature in the room by a wall thermostat. WiFi was very good and the staff is kind and accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our family hosted our family reunion at the Embassy Suites Houston Energy Corridor location and it was outstanding. My family praised the outstanding service that they provided from the management team to staff members, who worked around the clock to ensure great service was delivered. I had a malfunction with my computer and they were on the spot with an alternative and the family never lost a beat, again excellent customer service. Been in the business of delivering quality customer service to my customers, I was very impressed with the Houston Energy Corridor team!!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

i reserved two suites for my daughter bday for a sleepover with a few friends. its was the best hotel experience ever the staff was very accommodating .One of the girls got sick overnight and i went to front desk to get medicine i tried to charge it to room and they said no don't worry about it hope she feels better. the breakfast was awesome the evening reception was fabulous as well.Im a flight attendant of course i stay in hotel for a living and this experience was definitely the best once again the WHOLE staff was great

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
DeRidder, Louisiana
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed with the good folks at Energy Corridor this past weekend. I read many of the reviews contained herein and was surprised. Check-in was great, had our room an hour or so early. Before exploring West Houston a short time later, I made sure we could get a lift to The Capitol Grille at City Centre later in the evening....went great, the driver was waiting at the appointed time, got us there and everything. I called 20 minutes before we would be ready for pick-up and was informed the wait would be 30 minutes....no sweat, busy night. At 45 minutes I called again and was greeted by a confused fellow that out me on hold until he sorted things out. The driver returned at about the 55 mark. Later, at shower time, I discovered a rather disturbing amount of hair circling the drain (I'm bald btw)..... the rest of our suite was good though. At breakfast, the egg cook on the left was very slow, inefficient and obviously in pain as slow as he was moving. The egg cook on the right had it going-on, even remembered my order the next morning.....visited her after tiring of watching the left cook have a bad day. In defense, they were over-run with a rather large family reunion group and I believe a wedding party....It was a zoo! Staff was nice when things were cool but a little pressure caused problems for them. As a whole, the hotel and staff was what you would expect from Embassy Suites, but I was expecting near spotless perfection after reading the other reviews here. Love Embassy Suites. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the freeway are not as noisy as expected.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple