“excellent service and good management”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
Ranked #20 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed June 23, 2014

we stayed in this hotel Embassy Suites Houston Energy Corridor with friends for weekend get away. The employee and the staff are very friendly and welcoming, we feel like its home, the accommodation are super and good service. The breakfast is delicious and fantastic compare to the other hotel that we experienced. We enjoyed the most of our stay and we can't asked for more. We met the manager Yolanda Johnson and told her our great experienced in this hotel and we will recommend it to our friends and family. The facility and rooms are very clean and everyone's friendly, from behind the desk to behind the kitchen counter.

Room Tip: any room and and any floors are good to stay
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank bebedawson

Reviewed June 23, 2014

As a Hilton Honors Diamond member, I frequent only Hilton properties around the world and just returned to the Embassy Suites Energy Corridor after many months away. Always a pleasure checking in and seeing many of my old friends there. What amazed me after being away for almost 5 months were the numerous new enhancements made to the property. First and foremost is the addition of thier Premium Floors (specifically floor 9 & 13) where they now offer unlimited snacks 24x7 including waters....nice. They too have added Keurig coffeemakers into the rooms and offer a nice selection of coffees and teas....even nicer. And finally, of all the Hilton properties I stay in, this was the first property where the iPad docking station supported the new 5S lightening connector. Whereas most properties begin to tire over time, the Embassy Suites Houston Energy Corridor just continues to excel and get better over time. Congratulations to the hotel management for continuing to exceed my expectations.

Doug D
June 23, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Doug D
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel and booked one of its conference rooms for over a week. I liked very much the rooms - very ample, comfortable, cozy, and well maintained. The staff attending the conf room was outstanding, same as the staff at the restaurant and bar. I can't say same thing for staff at the front desk which in different ocasions were rough and not that client oriented. The conf room was just what I needed - coffee, soft drinks, overhead projector, and amiable staff.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I just wsnt to share our warmest appreciation to the excellent client service! We really felt like 1st class guest! Im really thankful of their warmest hospitality from the door to the room! They are so professional, caring, courteous, smartly resposive and fun to talk to! I would like to thank and recognize Errol, Adam, Aracely, jay, mark and Ms Yolanda! You are awesome! Thank you and nay god bless ur hearts!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2014

from the porter Errol Alias to the top dog Yolanda Johnson and Jay, our traveling group of five enjoyed the kind and warm welcome and phenomenal service of the staff! cook to order Chef Zach and team of Adam, Aracely, Chad and many more smiling and cheerful and proud hoteliers made our accomodation simply amazing!

Room Tip: access to CityCentre is awesome!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Check-in was fast, the room was ready although I arrived early. Everytime I came into lobby area including for breakfest or reception, I was greeted by name and how was my stay , if anything was needed. Everyone was very keyed on making sure my stayThe employif me stay. e or , greeted whenever I came into lobby area, everyone making sure my stay was great. Employees made a difference in stay.bbbb

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Unfortunately I had to book this hotel and not sure it met my expectations!
Ok nice big rooms but basically no service per se in the hotel!
Sunday 4PM after a long trip, you can't even get a coffee at the bar!
Breakfast... Really average in terms of variety and quality!
Not impressed!