“Always pleased with staff and accommodations”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
Ranked #20 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have the opportunity to stay at this location every six weeks. As a frequent traveler it is always nice to go to a location where you know the accommodations and staff will greet you and offer you the service you want as a frequent traveler.
One person in particular, Yolanda Johnson is one of those people that I look forward to seeing in addition to her assistance if I need reservations in the future or whatever.

Dwight

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is my first time at this property and I plan on making this my regular stay in Houston. It started with a great check-in experience from Sabrina and America and did not disappoint for the rest of my stay. The corner suites are fantastic, free covered parking, good location on I-10, and a great staff all around. I'm looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is brand new and the room was superior. Arrived there late night after driving for two days and the service was superb. The front desk person made sure to ask what brought me to town and gave accommodations. The room was beautifully decorated and served all needs - the room service hours could have been a little longer but it worked out in the end. The next day I came back through after a long day in the heat and she instantly recognized me. She arranged for a room on one of the top floors due to a large group of guests being on the lower floors - again, great service. They allowed for the car to be parked right behind the cones and reduced the time retrieving it. The breakfast was included and hit the spot before barking on a 14 hour drive back home.

You can't go wrong with this hotel - and, remember, not all same brand hotels are alike and they have different general managers. I will stay at this hotel next time I go to Houston because I know it will be excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 30, 2013

What really sets this Embassy Suites apart is the staff. Personal attention, friendly and very helpful. Really can't say enough good things about the entire staff and the floor management. I travel frequently for extended periods and the personal touch makes all the difference. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. My room was on the I-10 side but traffic noise was minimal. Hall noise and noise between rooms was also minimal. Common areas are clean and comfortable. There was valet parking but covered hotel parking was available and well lit. The included breakfast was of good quality with a wide selection. Happy hour in the lobby bar was a great place to end the day. The bar staff is exceptional (Megan remembered me and my drink preference even though I hadn't been there in almost a year). The hotel restaurant was generally good but a little bit inconsistent. I had a sea bass that was cooked to perfection and was as good as any I have had anywhere followed by an ok but a overcooked salmon. However, I would have to be very picky to complain too much about the restaurant. As with the rest of the staff, service was great. All in all, the hotel restaurant was a decent option for those nights I didn't want to go out. If you do want to go out, the Energy Corridor abounds in restaurant options many of which are within the five mile radius of the hotel shuttle. The shuttle is first come, first served but we never waited very long. Work-out facilities are basic but acceptable, clean and not too crowded. There is a running/bike trail (concrete and dirt) that runs along the levee a couple of blocks behind the hotel - note: the trail does not appear to be heavily used and abuts a wooded area so use you own judgment.

Embassy Suites is absolutely the place to stay in the energy corridor. An excellent value.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I drove 3 hours at night to stay at this hotel and I was very tired. I walked in the front door and Sabrina greeted us, answered all of our questions and made us feel very welcome.
Not only was the service great, this place was amazing inside.
The lobby was beautiful, the rooms were very clean and roomy. One of my favorite things in the morning was to get a made to order omelette made fresh. I will stay here many more times.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The Hotel staff is friendly and very helpful. The breakfast is great and rooms are clean and comfortable. The conference rooms were good and the food service was excellent. Everyone in our group enjoyed their stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Thank Ted W. G
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Excellent hotel with professional, helpful and friendly staff. I will go out of my way to stay at this hotel again. The suites and hotel are very clean and quit. The bar and lobby are enjoyable during the evening. The staff goes out of their way to help and take care of every need. This place is a top of the line hotel in Houson TX and I can not say enough good things about it. Although I was on a business trip that was somewhat stressful. The staff made it feel like I was at home.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels