“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
Ranked #22 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love this place! I would probably stay here every time we come to Houston!! They actually found my wife.daughter's clothing and kept it for over a month. They returned the clothing during our next stay. THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Several hotel chains NEED to take classes at this hotel, because this location GETS IT!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,255)

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for over 100 nights in the last twelve months and am so depressed they are booked and can't take me next time. The staff takes great care of me and the rooms are very clean. They always go above and beyond to provide the best possible experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I travel a lot for work, and have stayed at the best of hotels, and Embassy Suites Houston - Energy Corridor definitely ranks up there with the best. The front desk manager Yolanda is one of the MAIN reasons I keep coming back. She is always smiling, always happy, and makes sure that you have everything that you need, sometimes before you know you need it. The suites are very spacious, the bed and couch, are very comfortable. I love the fact that they have a managers reception every night from 5:30 to 7:30, and the breakfast is great. I have ordered from room service, and the pricing is not that bad. The only thing that I wish could be upgraded is the internet service, it is not the fastest, but works for what I need. I would definitely suggest this hotel to anyone needing to stay in Houston as it fairly close to everything you need. I have stayed here every time I come to Houston, and will continue, not only because of the great space, but because of Yolanda and her staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kamran B
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were initially on the 10th floor in the front of the building. Due to highway noise and construction throughout the night, we got very little sleep. The next day I shared my complaints with the girl at the front desk and she was very accommodating putting us in a new room. It was interesting that when I complained about the highway noise, she smirked and said she gets that a lot. The construction was from the buildings on either side of the hotel currently under construction.

We spent the day out visiting our son and returned at about 4:15pm. The room had not yet been made-up. At about 4:30pm housekeeping came by and asked if we would like the room serviced. I believe 4:30pm is a bit late to be making up rooms. But maybe that's just me.

The TV reception was horrible. Some of the channels were clear, others were fuzzy or were not viewable at all. A call and a visit from a maintenance technician resolved this problem.

While breakfast is great to have included we had some issues here, too. The gentleman preparing our "cooked to order" omelets was doing us a favor. At least, that's the way he appeared to come across. No "good morning", no smile. And don't eat the pancakes. They were horrible. And the seats of the chairs in the dining room were filthy.

This property was very disappointing.

Room Tip: Stay away from the front of the building unless you like highway noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2014

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

i just visited this hotel for the 1st time this past saturday. i was there for a basketball tournament. the hotel was the host location for several events that weekend. the first thing that made me fall in love with this hotel was the wonderful manager named YOLANDA. she was awesome. me and my brother booked our rooms at different times on different days. we never asked for our rooms to be side by side or to have everything put on one bill. when we checked in the front desk clerk was for sure if the changes could be made or how to do it. YOLANDA stepped right in, showed her how to do it and said it was no problem. she was very courteous, professional and friendly. she treated us to valet parking. i could tell she had been in the business for a long time because new how to handle the mass influx of people without breaking a sweat and remaining polite. the room was awesome. i was traveling with a lot of children and the way the rooms were designed i was able to have my own private space in my own bed on the living area. the complimentary hour was really cool. the food and drinks were good. breakfast was the bomb diggity. my family is still talking about their custom omelets. i really enjoyed my stay and would recommend the hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: i stayed in rm 1312. there was complete and utter silence there...minus when our children made noise...
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Easy on and off I-10, close to Beltway 8. Nice pool, clean, quiet rooms. Love the giant breakfast buffet with a whole bin of bacon! The staff are always friendly and helpful, asking how we are. Love the lobby with aquarium and fountains. The complimentary drinks in the evening was a nice way to wind down. Service is with a smile even when the dining room is packed with soccer teams.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2013

our major concern is to revise the rates in the week of May 11th – May 17th, because there is a huge difference in reserved prices and final invoice. On the other hand, the lack of attention of Mr. Arthur when attending our queries.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable level of customer service with us. The problems you mentioned with check-out have been addressed. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area and experience the excellent level of hospitality that the Embassy Suites brand is known for.