Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
$239
$209
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$152
  • Room Service
$121
  • Restaurant
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
$105
galahotels.com
1,289 results
All reviewsyolanda johnsonenergy corridorpremium suiteevening receptionkaty freewaygreat hotelcorner suitecovered parkingcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolhome away from homeliving areathe entire staffexcellent stayrooms are largei highly recommend this hotelgreat customer service
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We love this Embassy Suites! It's clean, comfortable and convenient. Breakfast is buffet or custom made omelets and pancakes. Manager's Reception is a nice perk, with complimentary drinks and snacks. Rooms are large and allow the family ample space to wind down after a day of travel. Indoor pool is heated and well maintained. Workout room is well equipped with several treadmills and weights, far exceeding the average hotel workout center. Free parking is available in the rear garage if you don't wish to pay for valet. We've stayed here several times and will definitely return. This is our home away from home when visiting Houston! Definitely our favorite Embassy Suites!

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I've actually stayed at this hotel twice. I was a little disappointed both times, because I was given the same undesirable room twice. For me, a view is important, and I was given a room facing the back of the property, and on the lowest level that has guest rooms. You see, I would have loved to have a view of the west side of town. Instead, I looked right into someone's backyard, and a dumpster if I am remembering correctly. On top of that, the room was right across from the elevator, so I heard dinging all night. Also, the walls were paper thin, and I heard my neighbors conversations.

Aside from all of that, the hotel was a pretty nice property. Because this is a newer Embassy Suites, it doesn't have the same atrium layout as some of the older properties (which we all know and love). The lobby had lots of places to sit and congregate. The indoor pool was nice to sit and lounge by. The room was clean and modern, for the most part. Of course no Embassy Suites is complete without omelettes. The breakfast was delicious. Aside from my rant (due to being given a less-than-desirable room, even though I voiced my concerns to the front desk agent), the hotel wasn't really all that bad. However, next time I stay, I would like a nicer view. I also felt the hotel was somewhat overpriced for what it was. I preferred the Omni down the road, or the Westchase Hilton. If you aren't sharing a room, or don't need a suite, you can save money by staying in one of those places or the many other hotels in the surrounding area.

Room Tip: Ask to be put on a high level, in an odd numbered room. The view will be spectacular!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
HotelAdvisor69, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not happy with your room assignment during your recent trip. We strive to accommodate all reservations but occasionally cannot meet every room request. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Booked this hotel through Expedia and got a great price for an Embassy Suites. The hotel is located just 20 minutes from downtown Houston, so you're close enough but also far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The rooms were large and well maintained. The first night there we even were treated to complimentary bottles of water, chips and a candy bar, which I have never had at any Embassy I've stayed at before. The happy hour manager's reception had lots of snacks and drinks. Breakfast in the morning was similary to other Embassy Suites, quite a few options and of course, FREE! The only problem was it got a bit busy because we were there on a weekend, so there weren't many places to sit. The line for the cooked to order breakfast was also always really long. Overall, its a very nice hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Our stay was great, free happy hour(well drinks), and free breakfast. The room was spacious for my active toddler with a frig and microwave.. The staff was friendly. The hotel seemed to be fairly new as the furniture is up to date. Great location in Houston and free hotel parking. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I am notoriously picky and germ phobic when it comes to hotels. I travel a lot and cringe at the thought of staying in dirty hotels. The Embassy Suites in Katy was great. The lobby was clean and bright and the front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Valet parking was ten bucks a day and very fast. We had two rooms during a basketball tourney and they were on the 7th floor. Although our team and several others were in the hotel we never heard any noise at all. The rooms are well constructed with thick walls. And they were also very very clean. The huge shower stall and no bathtub was perfect for me. The stall was made of faux stone and smelled fresh and clean. No mold or grime!

On our second day I saw some questionable but old stains on our sheets and called downstairs so they could be changed and they were, promptly.

The breakfast was great. Complimentary omelets made to order. Lots of breakfast meats but all pork. The cook made us some turkey bacon which tasted horrible but was a nice gesture. Corn beef hash for non pork eaters would have been great.

We also ate lunch there for nine bucks, a buffet. It was decent due to the made to order hot seafood pasta.

The business center was great. The elevators and hall areas were spacious, modern and quite clean.

All in all, this is a wonderful hotel in a great location and the staff is top notch. I was so relieved to have someplace decent and clean to stay!!!

Room Tip: Room 711 has a great front view of Katy and the highway. No noise from vending or the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family