“Nicely remodeled, modern hotel!”

Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South
Ranked #361 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Surprisingly nice! Beds were quite comfortable; rooms were spacious. The bathroom in the room was a bit small, and the sink was a bit awkward (low and outside the bath). The bar was a great addition in the lobby area!

• Stayed: April 2012
There are newer reviews for Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South

Reviewed April 25, 2012

What a great job. This will forever be my favorite hotel in Houston. The staff is always professional and goes beyond the call of duty to make my stay pleasurable. The rooms always exceed my expectations on cleanliness. Thanks to the Management and Staff for all the hard work.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Our Family had a fabulous stay at the Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South. The rooms were like new! The pool was very refreshing! Breakfast was awesome! All the staff was exceptionally helpful and always smiling! This will be my place to stay when in the Houston area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
BusTravel20, General Manager at Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Andrew,

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South. I am always excited to hear one of our valued guests enjoyed their stay with us and hope we can serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

This hotel seems brand new! Everything was right on par to ensure that my stay was excellent. When I checked in the customer service was above and beyond and did not stop until I checked out. The bar and lounge is a great place to wind down, the breakfast is lovely, and the shuttles are fabulous. If I ever have to stop over in Houston again there is no other choice but this Ramada.

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your comments. We appreciate you feedback as it helps us to see our strengths and weakness. We are always trying to improve our customer service and improve the property for our guests. Thanks again and we hope to be your preferred hotel for all your travel from IAH.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I stayed in this hotel a couple of years ago and it was a far cry to my trip last week! the hotel has undergone a complete makeover, from adding a bar and lounge, to new management.The location by the airport with free shuttles is a great value and the hot abundant breakfast was a sure plus! Very comfortable beds, which is important to me,and a very helpful staff.For the price and service this cant be beat!Will be my hotel at Iah Houston Now on!

Room Tip: They do have some suites with an adequate kitchenette
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
BusTravel20, General Manager at Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of our staff and myself we want to sincerely thank you for your wonderful comments. We are greatly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Customer Service is our number one goal so at anytime you feel we are not surpassing your standards please let me know so I can resolve the issue.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

All the other hotels were 150 plus for a hotel with bar. Stayed 3 nights and got 30% off. Great value. Looks like a new hotel. Tv had as many HD channels as I have at home.

• Stayed: February 2012
BusTravel20, General Manager at Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to sincerely thank you for your comments. We are greatly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Loved this hotel. Great Internet Price. Hotel was way more than I expected. Manager was super nice. Great bar and pool area has a nice seating area.

Room Tip: Talk to the manager we had a late flight and he gave us late check out. He was all about customer se...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
BusTravel20, General Manager at Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of our staff and myself we want to sincerely thank you for your comments. We are greatly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Customer Service is our number one goal so at anytime you feel we are not surpassing your standards please let me know so I can resolve the issue.

Marcus Chamorro

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport East
Red Roof Inn Houston IAH Airport
Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Houston Intercontinental Airport South
Comfort Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport
Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental

Been to Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport South? Share your experiences!