“Great Sushi, Chef was awesome.”
Review of Sushi King

Sushi King
Ranked #985 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very nice place in a strip mall. The yellowtail was really good. The Chef offered us a free sample of Australian Red Snapper with ponzu and green onions and it was really good. Then he gavce us a couple of peices of Amberjack, eaully tasty. Waiter wasn't very attentive, but we sat at the sushi bar, so it wasn't a very big deal.

There are newer reviews for Sushi King

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Been coming here for a while now, just getting around to a review. I think it is consistently one of the best sushi places in town. Not sure I ever had a bad roll here. My favorites are hamachi reef, hawaii, sumo, and nemo. It's hard to go wrong here.

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Fresh and creative sushi in a warm welcoming environment

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I never went to this place because of the name (the Burger King of sushi?) and because it was a chain. I so totally surprised. The sushi was much better than most places in Houston, and it had a very modern, hip decor. I used to go to another place but this will be my new regular place next time I want sushi. I've been twice, and definitely going back.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I eat here as often as I can when I have a craving for Sushi! My two favorite rolls are Nemo Roll and Rock & Roll. The quality of the food is great and the rolls are so creative and delicious. This past trip to Sushi King with a friend we had The Wild Essence Roll, Hot Mama Roll, Tex-Mex Roll, Nemo Roll, Houston Roll, Rock & Roll and Elizah Roll. Great Food, Wonderful atmosphere with Piano music at dinner time and friendly staff! I haven't had anything bad at this place!