“Great tasting fresh sushi!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi King

Sushi King
Ranked #601 of 8,142 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Miami, Fl
“Great tasting fresh sushi!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Fresh and creative sushi in a warm welcoming environment

Houston, Texas
“Surprisingly great sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

I never went to this place because of the name (the Burger King of sushi?) and because it was a chain. I so totally surprised. The sushi was much better than most places in Houston, and it had a very modern, hip decor. I used to go to another place but this will be my new regular place next time I want sushi. I've been twice, and definitely going back.

• Visited May 2012
Harare, Zimbabwe
“I Love This Place, Everything is Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

I eat here as often as I can when I have a craving for Sushi! My two favorite rolls are Nemo Roll and Rock & Roll. The quality of the food is great and the rolls are so creative and delicious. This past trip to Sushi King with a friend we had The Wild Essence Roll, Hot Mama Roll, Tex-Mex Roll, Nemo Roll, Houston Roll, Rock & Roll and Elizah Roll. Great Food, Wonderful atmosphere with Piano music at dinner time and friendly staff! I haven't had anything bad at this place!

Houston,Texas
“Good fresh sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

The fish is fresh and the chefs make great rolls. The wait staff is sometimes a little disoriented but eventually they get the job done. I will not order what does not sound good. They do have some funky sushi on their menu and I would not order those items.

• Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pricey, often poor service, and stuck on traffic-ladened Kirby in a strip mall, but the sushi makes up for it all.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2009