“"Not bad for a business dinner if guests staying at the Omni Hotel Riverway"” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Noe Grill

Noe Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Noe Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #652 of 8,115 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Cross street: Woodway
Description: Enjoy globally inspired cuisine with Pan Asian undertones and a locavore approach at NOE GRILL at the Omni Houston Hotel. Located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/ Galleria area of Houston, the NOE GRILL reflects modern dining trends with a sustainable menu. The menu is inspired by ingredients from local farmers, growers, artisans and fishermen within a 500 mile radius. Our impeccable service and culinary creativity will provide a memorable dining experience for you and your guests.
Sugar Land, Texas
“"Not bad for a business dinner if guests staying at the Omni Hotel Riverway"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Close to our offices, we entertained guests from out of town at Noe Grill. Located in the Omni Hotel in the Riverway complex, near Woodway and Loop 610. Menu has both small plates if not particularly hungry (just a few bites) or entrees. Complimentary butternut squash soup was provided and it was tasty, although I had the tortilla soup which was very good. Menu features produce, meats, etc grown within miles of Houston. My entree was the grass fed filet mignon, just enough and tasty. Desserts are interesting and a must try. Wines are served by the glass either 6oz or 9oz, good selection. Overall, with so many choices in the Galleria area, for what this meal cost, more than likely I would go elsewhere. Omni has been in this location for at least 30 years, so if family, friends, or business associates are staying there, give Noe Grill a try.

• Visited July 2013
NOE_GRILL, Manager at Noe Grill, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com. With our location in the loop and near the Galleria, we know there are many restaurant choices, and we would like to thank you for dining with us! Our wine menu is constantly evolving, and we recently added several new local and worldly wines to compliment our locavore menu. They are absolutely delicious, and we hope to have the opportunity to share them with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me at jrust@omnihotels.com next time you are in the area. We hope to serve you again soon!

Lawrenceville, Georgia
“A hidden jewel, needs better marketing by Omni.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Last dinner I enjoyed as much was at an international hotel in Berlin. Had a quiet, relaxing dining experience. Issac, our waiter, was thoroughly complimentary to our experience. He had a professional demeanor and knew the menu in detail. Enjoyed the wine, small plates, dinner, dessert, and after dinner drinks. Only wished I was a local so that I could enjoy this experience again.

• Visited June 2013
NOE_GRILL, Manager at Noe Grill, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us in NOE GRILL on TripAdvisor.com. We are so happy that you enjoyed dining with us. Our locavore fall/ winter seasonal menu will be debuting soon, and we would love to have the opportunity to “wow” you again in the future! Please feel free to email me at jrust@omnihotels.com the next time you are in Houston.

Norman, Oklahoma
“Good, for hotel food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I'm an Omni fan and always stay at their properties when possible. This is the 2nd time 've eaten here and, for hotel food, is good to very good. The place has been virtually empty the two times I've eaten there which is great if you're planning on having a good conversation as it's very quiet. On 3/24/13 I had the Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and the fish special which was a red fish with dirty rice. The soup was very good while the fish was good but not memorable. Always great service at the Omni and they're always accommodating. with so many fine restaurants to choose from in Houston, this is a place you go to for convenience (like when you're staying on property) not because you want a memorable meal.

• Visited April 2013
NOE_GRILL, Manager at Noe Grill, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about dining with us at NOE GRILL. We recently rebranded our restaurant and we are always looking for ways to improve the menu and the service. Our signature roasted butternut squash is still as delicious as ever, and we are constantly innovating our daily fish of the moment with fresh, local ingredients. We hope you will come visit us again soon so we have the opportunity to deliver a more memorable experience for you!

Orlando, Florida
“I had the entire restaurant to MYSELF”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

On the Sunday evening and driving into town from Dallas. I dropped by for dinner. There were no other patrons and the staff was very laid back. Dinner was off to a rough start when I recieved dinner rolls that were as hard as rock. The were quickly replaced by Keith who tested them by poking his finger into the bread and did could not create a dent.

The Heirloom tomatoes were succulent. My main dish Pan Seared Salmon with
pineapple relish / pickled radish / roasted enoki mushrooms /kecap manis / cilantro pesto arrived over-cooked. The manager took care of it. Removed the meal from my bill due to the wait for a replacement. Overall the experience was positive.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
NOE_GRILL, Manager at Noe Grill, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about your dining experience with us in NOE GRILL. We take all guest comments very seriously, as we aim to do everything possible to improve our food and service. Since your visit with us, we have made a few changes. Our Verlasso Salmon is now accompanied by three cheese risotto, marinated portobello mushrooms, and braised asparagus with pineapple relish. The next time you are in Houston, we would love for you to stop by and try it out!

Virginia, United States
“Excellent Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

The service was excellent and the server made me feel like I was the only one in the restaurant. Most memorable? The salt and pepper cellars on the table and....the heirloom tomato salad. Holy smokes, I can't stop thinking about that salad! I had the curry and lobster pasta. It was surprise pairing and I was not disappointed. If you're staying at the Omni or just in the area, try and check out this restaurant. I was happy I did!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Andrea W
NOE_GRILL, Manager at Noe Grill, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback about your experience with us at NOE GRILL! Our locavore seasonal menu for fall/winter will be debuting soon, and we would love to have you join us again! Please feel free to email me at jrust@omnihotels.com next time you are in the area and we will be sure to take excellent care of you again!