“a good steak house, just over-rated” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Champions

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Champions
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Champions is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #155 of 8,115 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cutten Rd.
Houston, Texas
“a good steak house, just over-rated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

Good food, not great, just too expensive for what you get. Servings on the small side. Sides have to be ordered sperated from the entree. The pork chop is something to try at least once.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Houston, Texas
“Best Sunday Lunch / Brunch or Bugers, Your Choice...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Perry's bar area is a great place to have a casual lunch on Sunday. There is a brunch menu, lunch menu and the social hour menu is available on Sunday. The staff is attentive and the manager will always stop by to say 'hello and thanks for coming'. The brunch menu includes these great little muffins/honey butter/fruit. Great value and something for everyone. I vote the steak sliders and sweet potatoe fries as my favorite! Yum....

Nashville, Tennessee
“My new standard for food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

I had never been to Perry's, but my wife had. I decided to take her there for her birthday, and I was impressed from the moment I walked in the door.

The hostesses were well dressed and polite, wishing my wife a happy birthday as we were shown to our table. The restaurant wasn't very busy when we arrived and so was pretty quiet. The tables were elegantly set and intimately lit, and the music was perfectly suited to the moment.

Our table was adorned with rose petals in honor of our special occasion, and our waiter, Alec, was very courteous and professional. After talking with him about the menu for a few minutes we chose an appetizer and drinks.

The bacon-wrapped scallops were just incredible. Perfectly done and incredibly flavorful. I would have been happy making a meal out of them alone, but I'm glad I didn't!

My wife ordered the 'famous' Perry's pork chop, and I had the bone-in ribeye.

Let me just say plainly that I have never seen a pork chop like the one that arrived on her plate. There was enough meat there to separate into five different meals. Yes, five. It was smoked and served with a bit of applesauce for dipping, and was without a doubt the best pork chop I have ever tasted.

My steak was so tender that I could have cut it with my fork, wonderfully tasty, and cooked exactly as I had asked. Just perfect!

I can't say enough about this restaurant, and will definitely be back. Repeatedly.

1 Thank Jason D
Magnolia, Texas
“Oh...my...goodness!!! The best pork chop I have ever tasted!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

Wow. That's the only word for it... The Perry's Pork Chop is simply the best I've ever had. They slow roast it for hours, rib up, so the juices baste through the chop, then serve it up as two, three, or even four ribs tall. The Friday Pork Chop Special lunch portion is VERY reasonable, served with mashed potatoes and scratch made applesauce as sides, less than $20 including drink and tip... Absolutely worth the trip.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2011

I scheduled a last minute reservation for our anniversary, and they still took the time to make it special for us. Great food. Great service. Fortunately for me, just down the road from me.

• 4 of 5 bubbles