“Azuma chicken yummo”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Main
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Azuma chicken was terrific and the sushi was fresh. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you're looking for a great sushi spot in downtown.

There are newer reviews for Azuma - Downtown

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was great and the appetizers were great but I was let down with my food. The waitress did a bad job describing what it was so I was let down when I received it. I got the azuma roll and it was not good. But our appetizers were amazing! I recommend the duck!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Visit Houston in october for a weekend. We drove to downtown for a good restaurant, and musi. found Azuma which sushi was good and fresh, but i was not impress. The service was really good and wine selection was good. I was suprise for a saturday the restaurant was almost empty. overall, good experience.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have been to this restaurant countless times. I love their sushi. (They have a new $18 roll with peppercorn tuna that is terrific!). People watching outside is great on a Saturday night. We went this past weekend for a birthday, and as always, every roll was wonderful, fresh, and delicious. We had the crazy irishman, spicy tuna, green dragon, crunch, red devil and smoked salmon. Yum! My only hesitation to giving this place an excellent review is the service is consistently slow, and once we paid our bill, we never saw the waiter, so we finished our drinks and water and then left. (Their sister restaurant, Azuma on Kirby, is excellent -- same menu and the service is fantastic).

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We ate here and it had good food. The bar drinks were good. The service was quick and friendly. This is a sushi place and had lots of options.