All reviewsolder hotelmedical centerclose to downtownmuseum districtpleasant staybeds were comfortableshuttle serviceandersoncancerratesconvenience
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is partly renovated.

Stayed in king suite with a separate area with couch and easy chair.

Clean room and white towels . Lots of pillows and bed not worn out

Dog friendly

Van ride to hospital

Super stay

Would stay again

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2017

The shower and toilet leaks! The tv didn’t work and no one come to fix it! There was only 2 towels 2 wash cloths when I rented a suite for 5. The bums where hanging out by trash dumpsters! Didn’t feel safe at all!

1  Thank Cajungal1966
Meghna P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Houston Greenway Plaza Medical Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Thank you for giving us your feedback. we failed to fulfilled your expectation . Our goal is to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us as our guest. I’m sorry that we didn’t do so for you.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Reviewed November 12, 2017

I would give it a 0! Awful awful awful. There's was roaches and mold. Outlets broken and walls exposing mold. It smelled like smoke everywhere. I'm so disappointed with this place. I would not stay here ever again. Stay away from here if you can!

1  Thank sammw727
Meghna P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Houston Greenway Plaza Medical Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Made the mistake of shopping price for a short one night stay. $99 rate was not worth the experience. The positive is that the staff at the front was very nice. The negative, the hotel is located on the access road right next to the freeway. I arrived at night and it was not the safest feeling. Fairly dark with surrounding businesses and people out wandering around. I went to check in and was told something I didn't realize still existed. "All we have left are smoking rooms." It was late so I said ok. I was told my room was located out the back door and facing the parking lot. It was a bit dark and I do not like rooms where the door faces the parking lot like an old motor court, which this may have been at one time. I would not want my wife to stay at this hotel. Needless to say the room smelled of cigarettes, the carpet was stained, the tub was old, and the cable tv only worked sporadically. I would not stay here again and wished I had paid another $50 to stay at a nicer place.

Room Tip: Avoid ground level facing the parking lot
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business