“Great 2nd shift Staff!”

Days Inn Houston-Galleria TX
Ranked #165 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The second shift woman on staff made sure my stay was great. Any problems I had or would have had she addressed. The third shift staff guy was totally not pleasing. But due to her good cheer and ability to explain my stay made the entire weekend a pleasurable one. I will stay again in the future. I will just stay away or make sure I don't need anything after midnight till 6 am.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DIG_manager, General Manager at Days Inn Houston-Galleria TX, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Dear Donovan

Thank you for your very positive review!!! At Days Inn Galleria, customer service is our main objective and we all are pleased that we were able to achieve this for you. I have shown your review second staff members how assist you on your recent and other staff member and each one displayed a smile. I have also took proper action on the third shift staff to make sure that all our guest gets excellent customer service. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to have you back as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Reviewed October 19, 2012

2  Thank G-Man-Texas

Reviewed October 10, 2012

What attracted me to the hotel was free wifi connectivity and breakfast. I was a little dissapointed with the latter, because I expected to be served at least eggs (I hate cereal). A little more fruits with variety would also have been welcome.

1  Thank YOGIN S

Dear Yogin,

Thank you for your positive review!!! At Days Inn Galleria, customer service is our main objective and we all are pleased that we were able to achieve this for you. Yes we do not have a pool but we do have gym facility available as Days Inn and am really sorry that our staff missed to inform you about that. We will work on get more sign informing Gym facility at property. I have shown your review to staff members and each one displayed a smile. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to have you back as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. There was free breakfast, free parking, free wifi, and the room was spacious and clean. The service was great and friendly. There is no pool or gym but for the price, it was a great deal and it was within 5 minutes of all the other hotels, bars, event locations I needed to attend for a wedding. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Scott,

Thank you for your positive review!!! At Days Inn Galleria, customer service and clean comfortable rooms is our main objective and we all are pleased that we were able to achieve this for you. We do have a pool at location but we do have Gym on location. I am really sorry that our staff members missed to inform you about Gym but I will work on placing more signs and training staff members on informing all guest about Gym facility during Check In. I have shown your review to staff members and each one displayed a smile. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to have you back as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The Days Inn rooms were very clean, nice staff, and the Wi-Fi worked super fast. I was just minutes from great restaurants and Galleria. The price was right and I would definitely reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
DIG_manager, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Houston-Galleria TX, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you very much for you nice comments. Our
housekeeping staff works very hard at making sure our rooms are
spotless. We have also exceeded standards in cleanliness in all of
our inspections. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our
team it means a great deal to them. Thanks for taking time to share your experience with others.
These posts carry a lot of weight and help others make an educated
choice when away from home.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

it was not good at all. The night when I checked in the men over the counter was very rude to me, yelling on me that "Did you get a name?". I cannot believe this is how a hotel treats the customer. Then I found out the WiFi does not work at all. They only use a D-Link home router for such a big motel. If you are three rooms away from the office you will get no signal. The AC is very very loud

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review!!! At Days Inn Galleria, customer service is our main objective and we all are sorry that we were not able to achieve this for you. I have been assigned as a new General Manager at this location and working on staff members and educating to provide excellent customer service to all guest. We have also made an upgrade to our Wi-Fi system.

Again I am really sorry that you stay was not pleasant but hoping you will give us another chance to prove us in near future.

General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Great Uptown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Galleria Area
Great Uptown
HYATT house Houston/Galleria

Been to Days Inn Houston-Galleria TX? Share your experiences!