Super 8 Iah West/Greenspoint
$127
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$169
$259
$161
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$104
galahotels.com
$149
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskfridge and microwavethird floorfree breakfastnorth houstonlong stayroom was cleanthe check in processwake up callhotel roomupon checkgreat roomiahairportpropertytvbeltway
Reviewed November 10, 2009

This hotel was wonderful! Binal at the reception desk was so helpful. She picked me up from the airport in a free shuttle and returned me at the end of my trip (at horrible times which made it even nicer!) She looked up restaurants for me in the area. The hotel is new and is very clean. The rooms are big and quiet. The free breakfast had toast, cereals, fruits, juices, coffee, and make your own waffles. The pool is about 30 ft long and kidney bean shaped with chairs and tables around it. I stayed for three nights and got a 40% discount so it was about $50 a night. The price for the service was incredible value! It was a really nice hotel and I would highly recommend it.

I didn't have a car so the location was a bit of a difficulty. It is very close to the airport, about a five minute drive. But there aren't that many restaurants in walking distance. Pizza and Chinese did deliver though!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank pcbbsn
Reviewed November 1, 2009

Hotel rooms very comfortable and clean. Helpful staff and free breakfast.No amenities near Hotel, but very good value.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2009

My wife and I stayed one nite in Houston, during a recent trip to renew her Chinese passport. Entire complex seemed fairly new and clean. Very convenient location in regards to Bush Airport. Short drive to major mall and restaurants. Room was very nice, flat panel TV, granite shower and vanity. Only negative would be highway noise if someone is a light sleeper but not an issue if AC fan is turned on. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2009

This is about the sixth time I have stayed at this hotel since it opened less than a year ago. The property is very clean, classy, and comfortable as you would expect from a much more expensive hotel. The staff is extremely helpful. I am handicapped, and during my last stay, I fell in the bathroom and needed assistance. The desk clerk very quickly and cheerfully responded to my request. Could not ask for better service. I highly recommend this hotel, and will return without reservation.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2009

Stayed here the night before an early morning flight. I went by the reviews but I ws still nervous. It was great!! Hard to believe it was a Super 8. Clean, comfortable rooms. Decent, basic breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo