“Fantastic Value!”

Ranked #201 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Sydney
“Fantastic Value!”
Reviewed November 10, 2009

This hotel was wonderful! Binal at the reception desk was so helpful. She picked me up from the airport in a free shuttle and returned me at the end of my trip (at horrible times which made it even nicer!) She looked up restaurants for me in the area. The hotel is new and is very clean. The rooms are big and quiet. The free breakfast had toast, cereals, fruits, juices, coffee, and make your own waffles. The pool is about 30 ft long and kidney bean shaped with chairs and tables around it. I stayed for three nights and got a 40% discount so it was about $50 a night. The price for the service was incredible value! It was a really nice hotel and I would highly recommend it.

I didn't have a car so the location was a bit of a difficulty. It is very close to the airport, about a five minute drive. But there aren't that many restaurants in walking distance. Pizza and Chinese did deliver though!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank pcbbsn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
London
Reviewed November 1, 2009

Hotel rooms very comfortable and clean. Helpful staff and free breakfast.No amenities near Hotel, but very good value.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Ormond Beach Florida
Reviewed October 31, 2009

My wife and I stayed one nite in Houston, during a recent trip to renew her Chinese passport. Entire complex seemed fairly new and clean. Very convenient location in regards to Bush Airport. Short drive to major mall and restaurants. Room was very nice, flat panel TV, granite shower and vanity. Only negative would be highway noise if someone is a light sleeper but not an issue if AC fan is turned on. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Tx
Reviewed October 29, 2009

This is about the sixth time I have stayed at this hotel since it opened less than a year ago. The property is very clean, classy, and comfortable as you would expect from a much more expensive hotel. The staff is extremely helpful. I am handicapped, and during my last stay, I fell in the bathroom and needed assistance. The desk clerk very quickly and cheerfully responded to my request. Could not ask for better service. I highly recommend this hotel, and will return without reservation.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Cleveland,ohio
Reviewed October 13, 2009

Stayed here the night before an early morning flight. I went by the reviews but I ws still nervous. It was great!! Hard to believe it was a Super 8. Clean, comfortable rooms. Decent, basic breakfast.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
The Netherlands
Reviewed September 30, 2009

Arriving at IAH after a bad flight, we were cheered up immediately arriving at this Super8 8. Brand new building, superfriendly staff, we felt really welcomed. The clerck saw us coming out of a cab, and he immediately said that we should have taken the free shuttle: "you should give us a call when you are picking up the luggage, and we will be there when you come out of the airport!". Tip for future guests, it could have saved us $25...

The rooms are beyond spacious, the carpet is thick as a brick and the beds are soft. This is more than a motel, it is a hotel! WiFi worked perfect, pool is clean, breakfast was overwhelming with biscuits, small burgers, soup, rolls, cereals etcetera.

The next day we were driven (for free!) to the rental car facility, and we promised to take this hotel again for our flight back, and that we would tell everybody that this was a great experience. Looking for a IAH-hotel? Look no further!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
austin
Reviewed September 8, 2009

My friend and I did a girly weekend and enjoyed the Houston science and history museum. Our hotel was wonderful we got an awesome rate of 48 a night. The room was clean, flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, granite bathroom, nice comfy bed, free internet. There really wasnt anything else I could ask for.

great place to stay and we will be coming back

melissa