“cant go wrong”

Ranked #197 of 508 Hotels in Houston
austin
“cant go wrong”
Reviewed September 8, 2009

My friend and I did a girly weekend and enjoyed the Houston science and history museum. Our hotel was wonderful we got an awesome rate of 48 a night. The room was clean, flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, granite bathroom, nice comfy bed, free internet. There really wasnt anything else I could ask for.

great place to stay and we will be coming back

melissa

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Belize
Reviewed August 26, 2009

I was greeted with a nice smile when I first arrived and really felt welcome. Check in was easy and the friendly staff made sure my stay was comfortable. This hotel is really a nice surprise and certainly more upscale than most of the hotels in that area. There's a microwave and medium size fridge in every room and a beautiful large size flat panel TV. Wireless was complimentary and worked well. Ceiling fan above the bed is a nice touch and the air conditioner has a temperature control on the wall. Bathroom really clean and the shower had the curved rod with a nice fabric shower curtain. Good water pressure and really hot water. Shampoo/conditioner ok - found in all Super 8s. They had tea in addition to the complimentary coffee which I really appreciated. The bed is very comfortable and has a beautiful bed cover and sheets that stay on the bed. The light fixtures are really nice and desk and chair are good size. Curtains keep out the light during the day. Quiet even though near the airport I didn't hear much noise at all. I certainly recommend this hotel and will be back for sure. Loved it!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Houston1983
Reviewed August 20, 2009

This place was great! The staff was really friendly, and the location is awesome! It was close to the airport, and they offered a shuttle service that was on-time and very accomodating. I forgot a bag at the hotel and the shuttle service went back to the hotel, and brought me my bag so that I could make my flight on time. I would definately stay there again!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Houston1983
New York
Reviewed August 19, 2009

Upon arrival, the service and staff was tremendous! Check-in was a breeze and the hotel room was marvelous. Not being from Houston, of course, I had no clue where anything was at but the General Manager, Roshan, was incredibly helpful. While I went up to my room to put my bags up, he printed out directions and they were ready for me at the front desk. I would definitely recommend anyone in the area to stay there because they would receive high quality service at a great price!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank WinterDays
Miami
Reviewed July 2, 2009

This hotel seems to be new or newly renovated because everything looks clean and new. The rooms are amazingly spacious and comfortable. Bed was huge and comfortable. Floors and bathroom, sparkling clean. Staff was so kind and friendly. Had a better stay here than other, much more expensive hotels. We only stayed one night and I wanted to stay longer! I was sure to let the front desk personnel know what a great and comfortable stay we had.

The carpet was plush and comfortable on my feet. The room was so spacious, it was great. Wireless internet was fast and easy to connect to.

My only complaints: 1. no hair conditioner, only "conditioning shampoo," 2. pillows were too big. That's not usually something I'd complain about, but my pillow was so big it hurt my neck a little. I had to use my husband's pillow since he was able to smoosh his down to a comfortable size. All in all, a top notch hotel. Other hotels should take a lesson from this location. Oh I should also mention that the location is a little strange (not bad, just a bit challenging to find), Houston has a horrible highway system so it's not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bluebird_j
Houston
Reviewed May 29, 2009

As soon as we walked in we could smell just how new it was. We were welcomed to the hotel by a very nice young man. We were just passing through Houston so we just needed one night. Thecheck in was fast yet friendly. Our room was suppose to be basic but it turned out to be so nice that we wondered if the clerk made a mistake. I was not about to complain. I was a wonderful hotel to stay in. We will be back!!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Impressed81
Lake Charles
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Upon arrival, front desk staff was very helpful. The check in process was simple and quick. The hotel is within minutes from the airport and I got a really great rate, especially for the room I was staying in. You will never see a Super 8 like this one. The hotel is brand new and the beds were very comfortable and they had a 32 inch flat screen tv in the room. I will definitely be coming back to this hotel. Out of all the hotels I have stayed at near Intercontinental Airport, this hotel has the cheapest rate and the best rooms in the area!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business