“Another great stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Another great stay”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is the second time we visited this hotel, the first being right after it opened four years ago. The hotel is the same as it was when opened - bright, rooms clean and modern, good service. I don't know about the other hotels/motels in the area because I will keep coming back to the Element when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Element by Westin Houston Vintage Park, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear m2swim,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again. We appreciate hearing your feedback and we are glad that you found the hotel to be in the same condition as when you first stayed. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Madison
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Room very nice, slept well, clean. Nice kitchenette, user friendly tech, HVAC nice, etc.

Outside nice, lobby nice.

Pantry food choices are terrible. They do not even sell bottled water. I was told because they were "green" they did not sell bottled water. That makes NO sense to me. Rooms have water filter in the sink, so I suppose you are expected to use that.

Other than this, nice place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Hotel had just recently opened when I stayed here in September 2009. I was so surprised by it. Very industrial type looking hotel. But the lobby area is clean and contemporary. Rooms are a nice surprise with large full kitchen, nice office area, large screen TV (that turns so you can watch from kitchen, office or bedroom area). Very contemporary bath with nice large rain shower head. Bedroom and living area are a great design concept. Not lots of room but very cozy. Beds are large and comfortable. Good continental breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Element by Westin Houston Vintage Park, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear DA H,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive sentiments about our hotel with us. We're pleased to hear you found our accommodations to be relaxing and all at a great value. We hope to see back very soon!
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Booked a stay at this hotel on 8/17/13. I was completely surprised! I love new and modern hotels, and this hotel lived up to my standards. Everything was great. The decor was gorgeous, clean, and simple. The beds were extremely comfortable! The breakfast was great and the employees were awesome. It is located in a nice area with shopping and restaurants nearby. This will definitely be my "go-to" hotel whenever I'm in Houston. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. I've already booked our next stay for our Anniversary!!!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the pool and firepit.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Argyle, Texas
Reviewed August 18, 2013

2nd time to stay here. Understaffed - I needed bed linens for the sleeper sofa and was told no one was available to bring them up because front desk clerk was only one working. Room was very warm when we checked in - cooled off but if you try to set it on 70ish, it feels like heat coming from the vents. Breakfast was ok - they stopped replenishing some items 30 minutes before serve time was up. A great 1st time experience because it's different. Would also recommend for a business person staying for several days who'd like a kitchen.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been at the Element Hotel about 8 or 9 times since 2009. This is a great place that treat you like family. The decor es very feng shui and gives a feeling of peace and harmony. Lovely pool and backyard to have a great barbeque with your family. My usual queen beds room was always inmaculate , thanks to a great housekeeping staff. The beds are sooo comfortable and this hotel serve a great breadfast and the kitchen lady name Elizabeth always willing to take care of all your needs. All I can say is that I loveeeee the Element Hotel Vintage Park.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Maxula,
We're glad to hear you think our hotel is great, and that you enjoyed our accommodations and services. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
San Jose, California
Reviewed August 3, 2013

On a recent business trip I stayed at the Element in Houston (Vintage Park). I used to stay at the Hilton but decided to give this hotel a tray and I am glad I did. The hotel has a very modern/urban style. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The bonus was that it has a fully stocked mini kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, toaster, sink, silverware, plates, paper towels, etc.) just in case you wanted to eat in the room. The gym was well equipped with new machines and towels. The breakfast in the lounge was great. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. If you are used to hotels with bars and lunch/dinner dining you might not want to stay here because they don’t have it. The hotel is walking distance to the Vintage Park that’s got lots of restaurants and shops. The hotel also has a shuttle that will run you over there. This hotel is now my #1 pick when traveling that area of Houston.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Fred L,
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel in Houston and that you found our accommodations and services convenient for both business and pleasure. We hope you will be back to see us soon and thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us!