“Great hotel, Great price”

Element by Westin Houston Vintage Park
Ranked #179 of 518 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed here one night while visiting family in the area. The staff members were prompt and courteous. Check in was quick and easy. Our room was modern, clean, bright and the perfect temperature when we walked in. They provided healthy breakfast options. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in northwest Houston. Great job Element!! We will be looking for this hotel chain when we visit other cities.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was an awesome hotel. It was eco-friendly and the staff is amazing and breakfast was very good. I would recommend this place to anyone. I think that anyone would like this place it is very quite and I really loved that it was eco-friendly and nice for the kids. I hope to stay there again soon.

Room Tip: reserve early and get great deals
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The staff at this hotel are some of the best I have encountered. Bobby, at the front desk, took care of me when, shortly after I checked in, I found my room surrounded by some very active and noisy junior soccer teams. He immediately moved me to a quiet room on away from the kids. This was especially important as I had just spent two nights traveling by bus and train with very little sleep. All the other staff I encountered offered whatever help they could in making my stay more enjoyable but I can't thank Bobby enough. Without the noise the ambience of the hotel lends itself to rest and relaxing. The exercise room had the best machines I have seen in a hotel of this kind which is important to me as I try to do one hour of cardio a day. The have a good selection of machines and free weights--all perfectly maintained. Cardio machines had great video monitors. The decore throughout is quiet and contemporary.

Room Tip: Both rooms I was in were excellent. I just appreciated being moved to a quieter room after the kids...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 1, 2012

When staying at the Element you are escaping the standard fare that is every other hotel. This is a very relaxing, tranquil, clean hotel that has very large rooms unique common areas and helpful staff. They are located close to a lot of great shops and restaurants as well. I addition tis brand is very Eco friendly, so you feel like you are making less of an impact effortlessly. Overall I give this a high mark and will continue to seek out this brand from Starwood.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This has to be one of the best hotels for the dollar. The entire hotel is very modern and fresh. I felt like I was transported to Scandanvaia. All of the furnishings, appliances (there's a full kitchen in the room), and decor in the hotel are very contemporary. The gym is equipped with up to date treadmills, ellipticals, and Lifestlye weight machines. The free breakfast was good and the eating area was kept clean all morning.

I would stay defintely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have stayed in very nice hotels in the Galleria area, and nothing even comes close to comparing to the Element. The moment you walk in, you feel like you are walking into a modern apartment complex. It also smells like a spa...heavenly, clean, and relaxing! Just outside, there is a patio with comfortable and stylish seating, and a beautiful fire torch. We got to our studio suite, and it felt like we were walking into our own apartment. Half of the room has wood floors, which pleases me because carpet can be gross. There was a full-sized kitchen with all amenites needed, and the bathroom was amazing. There is also a couch "nook" area in front of the bed...the bed was like a cloud! The room also did not have that weird "hotel smell." I am impressed. Overall, I know I will not have to keep searching for a decent hotel for the next trip. I am still so happy that I have found a hotel that feels like a clean home.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our hotel room feels like an efficiency apartment. Great kitchen : ) Full size refrigerator = Super!!!! Love the clean lines. And contempory feel. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful. The Element is located in an upper class part of town. We walk to the shopping centers close by for dinner and shopping. It's always clean. The staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family