Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE
$210
$134
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$139
$105
galahotels.com
1,196 results
All reviewsmona lisaradio milanorestaurants and shopswithin walking distancechocolate covered strawberriesbeautiful hoteljunior suitecontinental breakfastbottle of champagneyogurtparking garagevalet servicespecial thanksenergy corridorhotel barrooms are spaciousbusiness trip
Reviewed October 27, 2010

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in in all my years of travelling. Don't be fooled by the glossy brochure or web site this hotel sucks. The staff just have not got a clue, I would be really worried if there was a fire or an emergency and have to rely in this incompetent bunch for my safety. The people at the front desk are like showroom dummies look good but have no other redeeming feature very similar to the actual hotel. As the hotel is made up of the cheapest tables, chairs, beds, they would give IKEA a run for it's money on cheap and tacky goods.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank thetruthisout_10
Driver8843, General Manager at Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2010

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to read about your experience with us and would very much like to speak with you regarding your stay. Please let me know when a good time for me to contact you is. I look forward to rectifying this for you.

Ryan Gullion
rgullion@valenciagroup.com
Direct Line 713.827.3500

Reviewed October 26, 2010

We had a wonderful weekend. Our Jr. Suite was excellent, very clean and comfortable bed. Dinner was great at Bistro Alex and the band at Monnalisa's was great. With all of the shops and movie theatres around, this atmosphere is great for a getaway weekend.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2010

You need to go to the Yard House, great food great beer on tap. If the weather is nice you need to sit outside day or night it's amazing,great atmosphere. The Mona Lisa was another great place to relax and enjoy live music. Laying by the pool in the cabana was so beautiful felt like you were at a resort. We all had an amazing time there looking forward to going back. My husband and I and our 21 year old son, and his girlfriend had a great time. We even got to go and see the Domain apartments they are so beautiful, great place to live you have everything you need right there.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2010

This hotel is so hip and swanky. I truly enjoyed my business stay here. The rooms were very neat and clean. The staff was extremely helpful and plesant. Although I did not have an opportunity to galvant much I saw that there was plently to see and do in the center square. Lots of good restaurants, music, people and atmosphere. I would definately come back here with my hubby and my friends.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Friendly, well cared-for new hotel. Feels like a new hotel in Europe -- very chic, but comfortable. One minus that can be avoided when selecting your room -- two restaurants on the plaza want to entertain Houston with loud, thumping Bose outdoor speakers. Good speakers. Avoid those rooms, or join the party.

• Stayed: September 2010