Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
1,171 results
All reviewsmona lisaradio milanorestaurants and shopswithin walking distancechocolate covered strawberriesbeautiful hoteljunior suitecontinental breakfastbottle of champagneyogurtparking garagevalet servicespecial thanksenergy corridorhotel barrooms are spaciousbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I have to say this is one of the best run, friendliest and most pleasant hotels I have had the pleasure to stay at during my global travels over the past year.

The staff should be commended for cleanliness of rooms, adaptability (bed change after long lay in !), demeanor and the sense of “customer comes first” that they exude.

Reception staff always seem to have a smile on their faces whatever time I check in or out and provide speedy and efficient processes.

The Mona Lisa Bar staff (Curtis,Tangela, Michelle, Mikey) are friendly, welcoming, willing to provide advice on drinks and social activities and always make me feel at home (if only my home was as well appointed)

Room Tip: Request in advance 8th Floor or higher
2  Thank Broadsword1959
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I purchased the East Meets West package for our 16th wedding anniversary. Everything was perfect!! Room upgrade, complimentary breakfast, late check-out and amazing location.

Room Tip: Courtyard view on 9th floor was perfect!!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2011

The service was great, the bed was very comfortable, and the shower was amazing! The room package came with a complimentary Brunch in the hotel restaurant.

Room Tip: Always check their package deals on the website
Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by the Hotel Sorella. I normally stay at an Embassy on business but this hotel and location was closer to the office I was going to and the area was great. The rooms are modern and laid back and cozy. The wood floors are an unexpected surprise along with a walk the shower. It's not a 2 room suite but it's excellent for a business traveler with no one in tow. You'll like the area. If you don't like driving around to find a place to go out and eat then you'll enjoy the restaurants and entertainment by this hotel. I'll go back next time I'm in the Houston area.

Reviewed March 28, 2011

I have been choosing to stay at this hotel for over a year now. The friendliness of the staff on arrival and throughout the stay makes me feel at home from the first moment of arriving. touches such as a complimentary cheese platter on my last vist when I arrived late cannot be overstated as to the general impression they leave.

The decor is modern and clean whilst being functional (free WiFi thoughout the hotel). Continental Breakfast is included and always has plenty of fresh fruit. The restaurant is excellant - especially the white chocolate bread pudding.

The bar features live music of varying quality albeit sometimes a little loud - but in general adds greatly to the ambience.

the location is excellant affording me the opportunity of being able to walk to any of the numerous resturants within a few blocks.

A great hotel and one which I have no hesitation in recommending.