“One night 66$ king size bed .. Very clean”

Best Western Plus North Houston Inn & Suites

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank howardmims
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus North Houston Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 4, 2010

Pros:

New and clean construction.
Excellent check-in & check-out experience.
Great rate (around $65.00 per night)
All rooms have micro-fridge.
Easy to operate AC/Heat.
A side sink (In addition to bathroom sink) with granite counter tops.
Comfortable mattresses.
Continental breakfast with all of the usual plus hot food items (waffles, eggs, etc.)
Non-smoking room was truly a non-smoking room.
Room was quiet despite highway and airport traffic.

Cons:
Instead of a thick comforter, there were was a semi-thick blanket (Not ideal for winter).
Regular, non-digital or flat screen TV with several cable channels, but not all.
Located off a one-way frontage road off I-45.
Intermittent internet connectivity.

Overall:
Highly recommended - I will definitely stay here if conducting business in north of Houston again!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank BSpeaker
Reviewed May 26, 2009

I was in Houston on business and decided to stay here since it was only about 3 miles from my customer. Overall the hotel is pretty nice. My suite was nice and big and clean. The internet connection was pretty good, however, at times it was somewhat slow. There was easy access to I-45 so getting to restaurants was very easy. The breakfast was about average with the usual cereals, breads, waffles, juices, coffee, etc. The exercise room had an elliptical machine, a treadmill and a stationary bike, and no air conditioning. One odd thing was that the door had to be unlocked by the staff since it did not have a card reader lock on it.

I did notice that a side entrance could be opened without using the keycard and brought this to the hotel's attention. The man I spoke with was surprised to hear of this and said he would get it fixed.

I would stay again if I had to be in this area again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank BeJerky
Reviewed April 16, 2009

We only stayed the one night but found the location good, the room clean and most of all the staff were really friendly. The hotel has an 11 am checkout but our flight was not until 8 pm, the nice lady gave an extra hour on the room and we used the lobby and internet for another hour before heading back to return the car.
There is a large Chinese buffet restaraunt just down the road and the hotel staff will give you directions.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank LondonFlybynight
Reviewed March 12, 2009

I stayed here for a business trip and I enjoyed it being right off of I-45 which made it easy for traveling to downtown. DJ the hotel employee was wonderful. Always greeted me with a smile everyday and would ask how my day was. Was very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and helpful. The room was fantastic!!!!! I really enjoyed having my own microwave and refrig with small freezer. Since I was a single female I did not like to get out after dark in a city I have never been too before. I would get microwavable dinners and watch TV. Not once did I feel unsafe. In the morning when I would leave at 645am there would be a patrol car right next door. I would recommed this hotel and stay here again if I was ever in Houston!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank ksully1
Reviewed July 7, 2008

I am a very busy person that works with SBC. I rented the room and used their fast internet for my work. The hotel rooms are great because they just fineshed with a full renovation in all of the rooms. The were very comfortable because they were pillow top beds; i fell right to sleep. In the morning the Breakfast was pretty neat because they served waffles, biscuits and gravy, and slice of meat. Overall I would make this Bestwestern one of my always stops.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Andy_SBC
Reviewed October 22, 2007

Staff told us to park around back- car was broken into and everything was stolen. WORST part of The area according to the police. HIGH CRIME area, Staff was Willfully neglectful- offered no help whatsoever, Rude- lazy and uncaring. Not family friendly, Bring protection if you stay here.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank 1morx