“Pre/Post Marathon Celebration”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Perfect place to celebrate your Houston Marathon victory. Servers aren't very fast but they are friendly

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I've lived in Memphis, so I'm familiar with the brand. I visited the Houston bar for a nightcap after a long day of traveling. I found a spot at the bar and was served very quickly. In my opinion, the bar and wait staff were very friendly. The beer selection was awesome, and I had a single malt scotch, too. I would recommend this bar to anyone looking to try some new beers out.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great service and beer! The food was good as well and the server was really nice. The selection of beers in unbeatable.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

All the different beers on tap were overwhelming! We tried many and were offered taste tests before we bought a full beer which was very helpful when buying an IPA style beer. The bar also had brought in a brewery, Aragant Ba........, and they gave out free beer samples. We went on a Wednesday which happened to be DAS BOOT night for October Feast and was a real party! We made alot of new friends that night and ended up on the outside covered porch drinking beers and watching the stars and closing down the bar. Maybe too much fun for a Wednesday but I will go again when I get back to Houston! Das Boot is Good!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place has an amazing amount of variety in beers and ciders. There was a choice to please all in our group and the staff was knowledgable and able to lead each person to a great personized choice.

There is not much else going on outside this place (maybe it was the weeknight or month we visited) so it was a welcome place to sit and visit and for the group to enjoy their drink of choice.