“Fantastic Hotel with a Great Restaurant and Excellent Service!”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor
Ranked #20 of 506 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Fantastic Hotel with a Great Restaurant and Excellent Service!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Staying at this hotel made my trip to Houston for business almost like I was at home. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the restaurant in the hotel had a great variety of food and all the meals I ordered during my stay were delicious. But the most important and memorable part of my stay was the service I received in the hotel and in the restaurant. It was excellent!! My stay was better than I could have hoped for and if I need to go to Houston again I will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank PCtravelers
BeatrizA12245, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
"Staying at this hotel made my trip to Houston for business almost like I was at home." There are no more fulfilling words for a hotel professional to hear than these. It is our goal, our mission to ensure that every guest that stays with us feels like they are in their home away from home when they stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Energy Corriodr.

We are continuously striving to give our guests a cleaner room, better food, better service and when a guest takes the time to give us the recognition it is truly appreciated. I do hope that when your travels bring you back to Houston that youl'll stay with us again. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back home.

Beatriz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2014

What can I say you can count on a nice place to stay when you go to the HGIs...Clean, comfortable, and breakfast is good. Now i have to write more stuff to get the minimum 200 characters so I can get the trip advisor credit....i hope this is enough

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words. It is always very rewarding to hear back from our guests that we have provided them with a clean, comfortable home away from home. I hope that your experience at our hotel will bring you back to us when return to Houston. Until then if I may be of service please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Bekeley, United States
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Highly recommend. Excellent service and high quality. Staff were all very friendly and room/facilities are kept clean. Breakfast is not fancy but good enough to start a day. (Too busy to write this review as it says that I have to write at least 200 words.) But I am writing this since I enjoyed staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We place great value on guest opinion and it is always nice to read that someone enjoyed their stay with us. I hope that your experience with us will ensure that upon your return to Houston we will be your hotel of choice. We are always trying to improve service and our facilities so you never know what new amenities and/or menus we might be offering.

Again, thank you for your time and for your words, if I or any of our staff can be of further service now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Katy, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The hotel is nice. The staff was great...for the most part. If you like the hotel and would like to become a Hilton Honors Member, I suggest you ask them about it prior to you checking out...otherwise, you will have to jump through hoops to get that stay added to your card. The breakfast should be included (as it is in most hotels), because it is basically just a continental breakfast with lukewarm coffee...and not much selection if you are trying to eat healthy...for $12 per person. Other than that...it was a nice hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BeatrizA12245, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you so much for providing us with a review of your stay and I apologize that we let you down at the end in what would have been otherwise a very good experience. I assure you we have addressed the situation and with retraining we will ensure that future guests will not be inconvenienced.

I do thank you for your feedback as this is invaluable information for us in our efforts to continue to improve the services that we already offer. I hope that we have another opportunity to show you that we take our guest service as seriously as our guests have come to expect from a Hilton Garden Inn.

Lewisville
Reviewed February 11, 2014

A great Hampton on the west side of Houston. The hotel is right off of I10, yet far enough from the freeway to not have freeway noise be a problem. It looks like a newer Hampton. Very clean, bright, and shiny! Typical breakfast buffet with cooked to order items and great fresh fruit,

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
BeatrizA12245, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to send this very kind review. We, at the Hilton Garden Inn take great pride in offering the best service and facility that we can manage for our guests. It is always very rewarding when a guest goes out of their way to let us know that our efforts are paying off.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Houston.

Lake Charles, La, United States
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have stay here every work week for the last 24 month and not one bad experience. Best staff of any hotel, bar none. Hotel rivals large hotels in the north with it's outstanding lobby equipment with a fireplace and couched think areas for casual conference or reading.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BeatrizA12245, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We always hope that the changes we make and the efforts to provide exceptional service to our guests are recognized but it's not until we get feedback from our guests that we trully "know" that we're on the right track. It is always a pleasure to recieve such high praise for our property and our associates.

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This was our second time we stayed at this hotel, the last time was in May 2012, it was good last time, it was even better this time. In the lobby they provide lemon iced water and warm cookies in the afternoon as well as free coffee and tea. One night the kids were disappointed because they had missed the cookies, the chef asked us what room we were in and 20 mins later there was a knock at the door and 10 warm chocolate chip biscuits on a plate. Even when the toilet became blocked one night it only took 15 minutes until someone was there to fix it. Will stay there again next time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us with such a glowing review. As a hotel professional it is always very rewarding when a guest not only recognizes our efforts but takes the time to put it out there for others to see. I'm oh so very happy to hear that one of our chefs was made aware that your children were dissapointed that they missed the cookies and that he took it upon himself to make them a little treat. This kind of service is what we strive for and again, very fulfilling when we see it in action.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Houston and of course if we can be of further service do not hesitate to call on us.