“Another business trip”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Another business trip”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I never use words like "fabulous" or "wonderful", but I can tell you that I will stay at this hotel again. The service is friendly, nice spread for breakfast with a chef to prepare your eggs the way you like. Night-time dinner was tasty when I didn't feel like going out. The rooms are clean, even though the bathrooms could use a bit of updating.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
BeatrizA12245, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. It's always good to hear that a guest has left us happy and that they will return. I know you were pleased with our restaurant and I wanted to take a moment to let you know that by the end of the month our guests will experience an improved dining area, with new furnishings, new cooking line and new decor but with the same good food that you appreciated during your stay but with a fresh new look.

We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Houston.

Beatriz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This hotel goes out of its way to make your stay perfect! From the minute I walked into the lobby I knew I was in for a real treat! Front desk clerk was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable! The hotel is so clean that it sparkles and my room was immaculate, linens were fresh, bathroom was spotless and the Neutrogena milled soap was heavenly. I love the Keurig coffee pot in my room, I used it both mornings and made hot, fresh delicious coffee in just seconds. Location was excellent, I would stay there again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BeatrizA12245, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our property. Too often we do not hear from our guests when they're satisfied and as a result we are sometimes not sure if our efforts are benefiting or pleasing our guests. When we receive detailed feedback from our guest it is not just professionally satisfying but a good indicator that the measures we're taking to provide high quality of service are indeed working.

Again, thank you for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

`Stayed at a Marriott facility for the first two days of our trip, and were NOT happy! No TV, hair in the tub, uncomfortable bed, etc. Left early and headed to Garden Inn. Like night and day! We will never stay anywhere else ever again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It was a pleasure meeting you the morning of your departure. I am so glad that we've converted you to a Hilton Honors member and that we will be hosting your stays here in Houston in the future. It is our goal to make every guest feel not just at home but also appreciated and it's always nice to hear that we've succeeded.

I look forward to welcoming you back but if I can be of further service to you or your husband please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Too many issues for me. Toilets need to be updated. Service Professionals need customer service skills updated!!!!! Credit Card Expiration issue. Told Restaurant was closed and it was open. Toilets need updating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and providing us with information that would otherwise go unreported. Too often guests have a bad experience in an establishment and they’re never heard from again. Many guests figure it’s easier just to forget it and move on. I assure you that we have addressed yoru individual concerns, unfortunately it was not in time to save you the aggravation but I did want you to know that we take your feedback very seriously and that these issues in particular have been addressed. We have not only addressed the mechanics of accepting credit but also, how to correct issues that arise from operator error.

I believe that we failed you all around at check-in and I hope that you accept my sincerest apologies, there should have been a letter with your registration that explained the restaurant was closed for dinner but that breakfast service would continue as usual, again we failed to properly communicate information that is important to our guests.

I understand that you had an unpleasant stay but now that these issues are being addressed directly I do hope that you might give us one more opportunity to show you that your opinion and your patronage is very important to us. I understand if you choose not to select our hotel upon your return to Houston but either way if I may be of any help to you in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Torrance, CA
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had many choices of hotels in the area, and chose this one due to past Garden Inn experiences, and we were very happy with our choice. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Area around the hotel has everything needed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you, thank you for your time in reviewing our property and thank you for choosing to stay with us when you come to Houston. It is always great to hear that a guest has enjoyed their stay and that they so openly recommend us. If you were happy with the property when you visited in December you'll be surprised and happy to hear that we are currently updating our lobby. Upon your return you'll see we've updated with new furnishing, new decorations and complimentary refreshment centers offering coffee, tea and fruit infused water for our guests to enjoy. It's wonderful to hear how happy our guests are with our hotel but we are always looking for ways to enrich your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back and I do hope that you'll continue to let us know how we can best serve you.

Houston, United States
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The hotel lobby is beautiful...it looks like a brand new hotel! The staff was friendly and the food was very good. The rooms were nice size and the beds were very comfortable. Our overall experience was wonderful!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is always very rewarding when a guest leaves our property and takes the time to let us know that they were happy with our services and our facility. It's always great to hear that our efforts are making a difference to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Houston and if I or anyone at our property can be of service please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Slidell, United States
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Always easy access and depature, clean, good wifi access, restaurant is good, staff friendly, holiday decorations were very comforting, enjoyed festive atmosphere, quiet room, comfortable room temp control, bed, pillows, etc

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BeatrizA12245, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were very pleased that you enjoyed staying with us and that you felt at home. Although we appreciate each and every review it is always gratifying to recieve a review that praises the hotel as well as our staff. Our goal is for every one walking in and out of our hotel to feel like they are in their home away from home.

We look forward to welcoming you back when life brings you to Houston in the future. if we may be of further service to you in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Best regards and happy Holidays,