“Great Experience”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor
Ranked #25 of 518 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel! The service was great and the atmosphere was clean, warm and inviting. It had everything we needed. Only thing I wished is that it offered some kind of complimentary breakfast. I will definitely be back though.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

my recent stay at the Hilton Garden off I-10 was a good experience. The only difficulty I experienced was having to wait 20 minutes to check in behind a line of 5 other people because there was only one clerk working at the desk. This hotel offers 2 queen beds instead of 2 double bed which is important to me and one of the reason I chose it. The breakfast buffet was good and a good value for $12. Although I didn't use room service, I was surprised that a hotel this size provides it. The AC was cold and the beds were comfortable. The location was good and staff were helpful. The pool was a nice size with a Jacuzzi. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to send such a considerate review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor. We look forward to providing you the same level of luxury service during your next visit.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel, friendly staff with smiling faces always ready to greet and asssist with any request, very clean hotel and overall great experience! I travel alot and stay at many different hotels, this is by far my favorite, it is like comming home!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It was our pleasure to have you experience our Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor service. We are so happy you afforded us this opportunity to show our hospitality. You are a valued guest and we hope you will continue to make this your home away from home.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic hotel in a great location. The hotel personnel were very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. The hotel was very clean. It seems to be in a nice area & my family and I felt completely at home here. I would definitely return to this hotel and would recommend it to anyone that might be traveling through the west Houston area. The only complaint that I had is there were no warm cookies before bed.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent stay we want all of our guest to feel not only welcome but like this is there home, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are delighted to hear we have met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our stay in your hotel was among the best we have ever experienced. Your Weekend Manager, Front Desk people and your restaurant personnel were outstanding. Thanks for making us so welcome in your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay and our staff. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Staff is very pleasant. Food is overpriced but good. I feel safe at this location and it is very convenient to the Energy Corridor in Houston. The only thing missing was there were no warm cookies when I checked in. :-)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with others and for recognizing our courteous and friendly team. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very nice hotel, with good service. The breakfast was spectacular, nothing like any other hotels, but of course it comes with a price tag. The only mistake was that they just messed up with my breakfast tickets I had bought beforehand and then stated I had never bought them, which was false.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your feedback and we will certainly look into improving the areas you highlighted regarding breakfast. We are grateful for your business and we look forward to serving you again.