“Converted Cupcake Lover”

Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Belleair Beach, Florida
“Converted Cupcake Lover”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Cupcakes were never my thing until CRAVE Cupcakes came along.

Now every cake and cupcake I hold to a new standard.

The only problem is that I have not found another cupcake or even cake like them. CRAVE Cupcakes are the best little cakes ever.

Houston, Texas
“Thick cupcakes”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Friends love them. I think they are too heavy. Too sweet. Save your money and get a better treat elsewhere.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank xyztraveler1965
Houston, Texas
“Great Prices and Good Cup Cakes”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

After having a great lunch my wife wanted a tasty treat. Great prices and a good variety. The mini cupcakes are great as well.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ivan w
Tampa, Florida
“Decent cupcakes, different flavors”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I found it difficult to decide on a flavor as there were so many! I had to get 4 and share them all! I was happy with the candy bar and strawberry. The chocolate based ones were ok. I wish they had been a little more moist. The service was quick and friendly. I also liked that the shop had windows all around so that you can see how hard they are working on the fresh treats!

Boulder, Colorado
“Works of art you can eat!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

On a whim we zipped in to Crave Cupcakes for a mid-morning snack! There were so many to choose from we ended up getting a dozen that we ate over the next couple days. They even had one that was to help save the Astrodome. Very cute little store with friendly & patient staff. We enjoyed every bite!

• Visited October 2013