“Love me some cupcakes”

Ranked #11 of 96 Bakeries in Houston
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Reviewed September 3, 2013

They have really great cupcakes with many options. I love getting their special cupcakes such as margarita flavored (so good) and their gluten free chocolate is really amazing. The coffee is quite tasty too and drip brewed for each new cup.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My whole family loves Crave Cupcakes. The size is just right, the price could be lower, but hasn't stop us from getting them time after time. I just wished they had all flavors on the weekend.

1  Thank RMrani
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I got several different types to try. The chocolate is really good. I'm not big on super sweet icing, I usually scrape it off and eat mostly just the cake, but their chocolate could almost be eaten alone like fudge. But my FAVorite totally took me by surprise! It was the vanilla vanilla. It has such a robust flavor, it could only be described as delicious. I've tried other cupcake shops and haven't found any that compare.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

The reason why we enjoy Crave cupcakes is not only because it's only 10 min from our place but also because they serve many different flavors every day. In one day we'll try Mockingbird (banana and pistachio-walnuts) and the other day we'll try peanut butter or dutch chocolate cream, or red velvet one. It is all delicious.
It is very moist and not terribly sweet. We often order it for birthday (mini cupcakes which is perfect for little children) and gifts.
If you visit Houston, you should try Crave Cupcakes.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Very clean, white on white inside. Also, very cool to watch staff making the cupcakes. Tons of choices and efficient checkout process. But, in terms of tastiness, therly were overpriced cupcakes compared to the alternatives (eg, Sprinkes, food trucks, etc).