“Moist and rich of variety of taste.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Crave Cupcakes

Crave Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 104 Bakeries in Houston
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Houston, Texas
“Moist and rich of variety of taste.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

The reason why we enjoy Crave cupcakes is not only because it's only 10 min from our place but also because they serve many different flavors every day. In one day we'll try Mockingbird (banana and pistachio-walnuts) and the other day we'll try peanut butter or dutch chocolate cream, or red velvet one. It is all delicious.
It is very moist and not terribly sweet. We often order it for birthday (mini cupcakes which is perfect for little children) and gifts.
If you visit Houston, you should try Crave Cupcakes.

• Visited July 2013

“Neat inside, so-so cupcakes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Very clean, white on white inside. Also, very cool to watch staff making the cupcakes. Tons of choices and efficient checkout process. But, in terms of tastiness, therly were overpriced cupcakes compared to the alternatives (eg, Sprinkes, food trucks, etc).

• Visited September 2012
Houston
“Good, but not fabulous”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Please know that I do realize cupcakes are sugary, but these are way off the scale. While some may love them, I find them to taste a bit much. They are very pricey and truthfully, do not really taste homemade. For my money and taste, I would rather make my own.

Visited July 2013
Willis, Texas
“Always a treat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I do enjoy a good cupcake which is why whenever I am in town or near one of their locations, I make an effort to get by there.
They have a menu that changes daily with a nice display case. On my most recent trip there, I was accompanied by my husband and my dog. We were able to sit outside at one of their bistro tables, they even had a CRAVE stainless steel water bowl for my furkid.
Crave is located in a strip center with a famous coffee store at the other end and they too have outdoor seating, there are a lot of people walking by....so if you like people watching it is good.
Their cupcakes are always moist and tasty with yummy frosting. I like the strawberry, hubby likes the chocolate on chocolate.
You can even go to their website to see what is on the menu for the day before getting stuck in the Galleria area traffic.

• Visited July 2013
“And I don't even like cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I do not like cupcakes. They are always dried out, lack flavor, and the icing isn't right, comparatively with cake. Well, I have been converted! Crave cupcakes are like no cupcakes I have ever encountered. They are moist throughout, the icing is creamy & perfect, and you get the fullness of flavor you would expect from a wedding cake. Delicious! I tried to review the CRAVE on Kirby, but their tripadvisor site took me to some weird restaurant page. That's the one I went to. Highly recommend!