“Sweet Crepes”

Coco Crepes Waffles & Coffee
Ranked #17 of 138 Coffee & Tea in Houston
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: From specialty teas, coffee's, panini's and waffles, to sweet or savory crepes, your daily food fix is here. With 4 Houston locations, find a Coco near you!
“Sweet Crepes”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have been to Coco's a few times now after a friend introduced it to me. There sweet crepes are good; I usually create my own with nutella, strawberries, and berry sauce. MMM, Sweet! As for there savory crepes, I can't really say since I'm more of a sweet crepes kind of gal! There coffee is good but average and seating is very limited inside with a few tables outside. But let's be realistic, who wants to enjoy their crepe in the Houston cold during the winter? No thanks. But I will definitely be back for my usual.

• Visited January 2013

Houston, Texas
“Tasty Crepes, Great Value”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

CoCo's has a wide selection of savory and sweet crepes, as well as a full menu of coffees and a more limited selection of teas. I had the sausage and carmelized onion crepe.....yummy! My boyfriend had the chicken crepe with mushroom sauce which was also excellent. We shared the cheesecake crepe for dessert, which was very good, but I thought the savory crepes were better. And we both ate for about $25, which was a deal. I saw one person complaining about the service which I cannot understand, as both the cashier and the server were EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. If you want an inexpensive and tasty meal, then try CoCo's.

• Visited February 2013
Tomball, Texas
“A delightful change from the ordinary”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

A creperie in the burbs? Who'd of thought it would work.

We have been to Coco's several times. My husband and I will stop in for a "date" when it isn't dinner time. He loves the savory crepes with Moroccan sausage.

When I do take the kids, they try to score a seat at the bar just a few feet away from the crepe-making. They love watching the cooking and assembly process as much as eating them.

Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
“Fruit Crepes are awesome!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My family and I went for a mid day snack and we were pleasantly surprised. The fruit crepes were fresh and very tasty. The staff was attentive and very nice as well.

• Visited September 2012
League City, Texas
“Wide range of crepes.”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

I'll admit up front I have never had crepes before. However, my wife talked me into going. I was pleasantly surprised. They have a wide range of ingredients: tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, capers, vegetables, peppers, onions, and olives. An assortment of cheeses: feta, ricotta, mozzarella, goat, cheddar, Brie and cream. Also, plenty of meat choices: salmon, chicken, turkey, ham, sausage. All can be topped off with a pesto sauce. They also have a wide assortment of teas and coffees which I did not partake. I haven't touched on the gelatos, smoothies, and Italian cream sodas. As you can tell, it will take more than one trip to this Houston midtown place to get the full experience. So, for my first crepe experience, I give them an average of 4 stars. Please let me know if this review was helpful.