“A delightful change from the ordinary”

Coco Crepes Waffles & Coffee
Ranked #22 of 166 Dessert in Houston
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: From specialty teas, coffee's, panini's and waffles, to sweet or savory crepes, your daily food fix is here. With 4 Houston locations, find a Coco near you!
Reviewed February 4, 2013

A creperie in the burbs? Who'd of thought it would work.

We have been to Coco's several times. My husband and I will stop in for a "date" when it isn't dinner time. He loves the savory crepes with Moroccan sausage.

When I do take the kids, they try to score a seat at the bar just a few feet away from the crepe-making. They love watching the cooking and assembly process as much as eating them.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My family and I went for a mid day snack and we were pleasantly surprised. The fruit crepes were fresh and very tasty. The staff was attentive and very nice as well.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

I'll admit up front I have never had crepes before. However, my wife talked me into going. I was pleasantly surprised. They have a wide range of ingredients: tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, capers, vegetables, peppers, onions, and olives. An assortment of cheeses: feta, ricotta, mozzarella, goat, cheddar, Brie and cream. Also, plenty of meat choices: salmon, chicken, turkey, ham, sausage. All can be topped off with a pesto sauce. They also have a wide assortment of teas and coffees which I did not partake. I haven't touched on the gelatos, smoothies, and Italian cream sodas. As you can tell, it will take more than one trip to this Houston midtown place to get the full experience. So, for my first crepe experience, I give them an average of 4 stars. Please let me know if this review was helpful.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I had a YELP app on my phone and decided to see what was good around the neighborhood I was in. Coco's Crepes and Coffee had raving reviews, so I decided to give it a shot. If you have been to Houston you know it is very hot and humid. By the time I got to Coco's I was very hungry and hot. There were 3-4 people behind the counter, and 1 of them at the register with another customer. I waited and waited and waited, and staff was just talking, no one even said "hello" or "we'll be with you in a minute" - I was totally ignored as if I wasnt even there. I told myself to be patient and waited a few more minutes - but after about 10 minutes or so of just standing there with staff still talking behind the counter and no one even acknowledging me. I decided to leave. To this day I dont know what everyone raves about, I hope their crepes make up for the service for those who have tried it. I dont care what people write about them. I will never go back there. Very disappointing! :(

1  Thank Ljd619
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Cute little shop in midtown! This shop is in a great location, but you def need to be looking for it or to know it's there because otherwise you will pass right over it in the blink of an eye. We actually had to circle back around to find it- when we were indeed looking for it.
We each had the chocolate (Nutella) crepes, which were good and incredibly sweet. I wouldn't say that they were excellent or over the top or anything overly special, but it was a nice little treat and I'm delighted that we got to try this little shop...

Great venue for "people watching" any time of the day. I'd say a great first date (or second or third) kind of place too....