Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,291 results
All reviews lakewood church joel osteen double tree walk in closet parking garage room service self park front desk staff business trip the room was nice upon check breakfast buffet hotel restaurant bed was very comfortable fitness center shuttle service starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Right off the freeway for easy on and off access. Beautiful hotel and friendly staff. Starbucks in the beautiful lobby was a bonus. Close to the down town area, galleria, and museum district. I will stay again when in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked a double queen room for a Rockets game visit on a Saturday night. It was convenient to downtown without the Hilton downtown price. The hotel's overall look is modern and looks great. The room upon entry was pleasing to the eye. The furniture looks like it's been updated in the rooms and throughout the hotel. The wallpaper behind the modern headboards was very nice and caught my eye. However, it looks like the bathroom had not been updated so much. Everything worked, so I guess that's all that matters. After driving hours to get there, I wanted room service but there was not a room service menu book. When I called to inquire a menu was delivered. I ordered a cheeseburger, my grandson order fish and shrimp tacos, and my daughter ordered southwest tacos with avocados , jalapeno ranch. We all liked our food. It was prepared and presented very well. Front desk staff was great (gave extra cookies that my daughter loves so much). When we checked out on Sunday morning, Starbucks in the lobby had run out of coffee by 8:30 am, "How is this even possible". I will leave it at that...Overall, it's a really nice hotel and very convenient to restaurants and they share a parking garage with Joel Olsteen's mega church. We were not impacted by the crowd. There is sufficient flow of traffic even when church was letting out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In a time when the quality of most hotels in going downhill, this one is my go-to in Houston. Clean rooms, great service from the staff, and the room service menu is good quality. The woman who takes your room service order is always so nice and full of personality--makes you feel like you're at a small hotel. Benjamin is also a great help with anything you need to make your stay better. This hotel is doing things right.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This trip was for pleasure. The weather, food and tours were great! The hotel rooms could have been larger. They were a tight-squeeze for normal size people. My husband/I had to sit while the other one moved about the room. no space for both.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MichaelE4869, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Charlie W. Thank you for your recent stay with us during your visit to Houston. We Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I have stayed at more than a dozen fine hotels in Houston, but lately I have chosen to stay at the DoubleTree at Greenway Plaza exclusively. It has everything I want in a hotel and in a very desirable location.

• Trip type: Traveled solo