“Alision Cook best review”
Review of Crawfish & Noodles

Crawfish & Noodles
Ranked #694 of 8,400 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2011

After read the review from Houston Chronicle we finally got here at Crawfish and Noodle,
and ordered exactly as the review suggestion...Got to tell you ..you have to try out..... GREAT FOOD GOOD SERVICE..

3  Thank Thanh N

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Just wanna tell your my quick review. Just came by this place after the movie. Didn't think that they still have live crawfish so I tried the Crab salt and pepper dish. OMG it's so good
unlike other place i used to go. Then after that they told me the crawfish just arrived from CALI. ??? oh man turn out to be so good...by talking to them, they have live crawfishs almost all year long...
Need to check it out guy..

2  Thank tom T
Reviewed August 3, 2011

this place had a very good review in the local paper so I had to try it. It's located on Bellaire Blvd which is NOT THE SAME as IN Bellaire if you're not local and are trying to figure it out. This is an area with a lot of good restaurants and relatively inexpensive. The staff told me that since crawfish was out of season in the area, they were getting their crawfish from California. I asked for just one lb which was $5.99 and for it to be spicy. Wow. It was SPICY! but great. I really wanted to try their noodles. I had the one with the quail egg and I liked it. It wasn't like a pho. It has a nice seafood flavour, there was some bits of meat in it and the noodles were good. I really enjoyed the soup. It really was a great find and I am looking forward to going back. If you're trying to locate it, look out for a large Kim Son and it's in that strip mall. There is also a Beignet place nearby which I plan to check out next time.

2  Thank drironwoman
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Came back again , but this time with my family from France and from other state. We were so please with the update of this restaurant, got more special item on the menu. I did tried the CRAB dish from Alison Cook that beyond our expectation. the Crawfishs been great .
The service Awesome but the food took a bit long to come out. But that ok Cuz they packed
and there are the long line waiting.
We looking for to come back again in July-4 weekend.

Reviewed November 15, 2010

we craving for seafood so just driving around and notice a picture of Lobster ?? and big world of NOODLES
not sure that we gonna go in here. But they were packed of people.So
we thought it maybe good...we were introduced to grilled oyster by the waist staff, and also the choice of live or frozen Crawfish, they very honest to tell us the live one is kinda small so we tried the frozen. Men they did the great job to cooked it, doesn't has the fish taste likes any other frozen i had. Grill oyster !!!! so delicious..we has seafood basket and they used fresh oyster for it...stir fried Crab and finished up with an Oxtail hot pot..with all of those food and 4 of us..we came out about $100.00 ...very reasonable !!
I would recommend this place to everyone...