All reviews lobby ambassador double doors front desk club floor west side shuttle service is memorial city mall business trip energy corridor comfortable beds the entire staff the hotel is clean great customer service staying at this hotel i highly recommend this hotel free shuttle home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2018

I've been staying at the Sheraton Houston West for a good portion of the last 3 months for work. All of the staff have been great since day one. The rooms are comfortable overall. Sometimes the AC/heater can be a little iffy but it's never been a big problem for me. Even when the hotel seems mostly full, parking usually isn't an issue. If you're staying in Houston and are looking for a good quality, reasonably-priced hotel, the Sheraton Houston West is the way to go.

Room tip: Rooms close to the elevator can be a bit noisy
1  Thank Jeff S
Donald H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Houston West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Dear Jeff S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experiences. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I was pleased to read all your great comments and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Sheraton Houston West.

Take Care,
Lisa Kelly

Reviewed December 20, 2017

First time to the US and honestly was surprised at the lack of customer friendliness. Possibly spoilt by the pampering you get when travelling within Asia/ Middle East and Africa.
The reception staff was possibly being efficient and meeting US norms, but to me it felt very cold.
The breakfast spread might again be upto the usual standards in the western world, but for a visitor from the MIddle East it appears empty. Nothing much to choose from, especially if you are a vegetarian and dont eat red meat. Also the ladies at hte restaurant in the mornings appear so bored to be of service they couldnt care less, if you eat or dont. Adriane who stands to serve in the evenings at the same place is an exception to this, being very helpful and eager to please. The shuttle driver-cum-valet-cum-concierge is a genial man called SK (short for Sheikh) and is helpful and nice.

I decided to go green and hence had no interaction with the housekeeping staff. They did provide me with the toileteries required for my 4 night stay there.

The gym is minimalistic and utilitarian. Swimming pool is open air and there was no way i would go near it in the winter.

The hotel and the rooms appear well used and worn. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. The beds are very cosy and sleep friendly.

Eating options if you are a vegetarian are very limited.

Room tip: i got one of the higher floors as a preferred guest. If you are a smoker you might want to be on a lower floor closer to the frontyard.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Donald H, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Dear Sandycool69 –

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your gift of feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and our cozy Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds. Thank you also for your wonderful comments about SK and Adriana! I know they will be very well received.

I sincerely apologize for your breakfast experience and have shared your feedback with our restaurant leaders to ensure they are addressed. We are also working on elevating our vegetarian offerings at breakfast. I am sorry to hear that you did not experience our outdoor pool during this season as it is heated.

Thank you again for your feedback as it definitely helps us to improve. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. If so, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at 281-501-4200 so I can personally welcome you back and ensure you have a memorable stay.

With warm regards,

Jean de Vogue
Director of Rooms

Reviewed December 14, 2017

As a frequent guest of the hotel, it is always a pleasure for me to stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable. As a homebody, what I most appreciate is being able to get back after a long day of work and enjoy a good meal and a glass of wine - and a friendly chat with great service. Adriana Rodriguez always brings a smile to our group, whether its a team, or a couple of us, or just me. This week has been extremely long, and a friendly visit with Adriana was just what I needed. I'll be back soon.

1  Thank 135sarao
Donald H, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Dear Sara,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Houston West Hotel.

As a Valued Guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Timely, helpful driver! For a large and boisterous group, delivered us safely and expeditiously to an excellent Mexican restaurant. Great navigation and sense of humor. Would definitely use the service again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank C. E. S

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Houston West Hotel.We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We also thank you for highlighting our Super Star Shuttle Driver Ambassador SK! We look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to Houston.
Regards,

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a single room for 7 days, very good in general. SK, the driver, was very good also. Was never let down. Beds are ok, utilities are ok, lobby staff is great. The kitchen and bar are great to chill out after a day’s work.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Aldo C
Donald H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Houston West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Dear Aldo C,

Thank you for sharing your experience of the Sheraton Houston West Hotel. We are delighted that your stay was enjoyable. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We also thank you for highlighting our Super Star SK! Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you in the future when your travels bring you to Houston.

Be Well,