Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$67
CrownePlaza.com
$90
$79
CrownePlaza.com
$81
$76
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$181
Hilton.com
$149
$104
Doubletree.com
$227
$128
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$179
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
$200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

All reviewsdouble doorsfront deskwest sideclub floorexceptional staffnice hotelbusiness tripthe shuttle drivercomfortable bedscomplimentary breakfastthe entire staffa great staystaying at this hotelbusiness travelerroom was largegreat customer servicebeltway
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Really impressed with the overall quality of this hotel. Extremely helpful staff, clean and well furnished. Much nicer than other Sheratons in the area. Will continue to stay here when traveling to Houston.

• Stayed: April 2012
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Hello; Thanks for the feedback, I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, we get a great deal of positive comments about the hotel, I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Houston

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Wow what a great property. Drove up to this fab hotel and knew at once that I had found a jewel. Beautiful lobby with a bowl of fresh fruit sitting on the front counter to welcome us. Lobby that reminded us of a Colorado lounge with a fireplace and bar to the side. A number of computers for the business traveler. Comforters and dreamy beds. Bathroom with granite counter and terrific shower! Free coffee in the morning and free bottles of water in the room (almost unheard of) Whoever designed this hotel knows his business. Terrific service at the front desk and maintenance handled a broken sink plug immediately.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Hello; thank you for the feedback, we truly do appreciate getting comments from our guests. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, the hotel opened in November 2008 and has been able to incorporate a lot of great design aspects to make our guesst feel comfortable and connected while away from home. We do get a great deal of compliments about the hotel and I am glad that you enjoyed your recent visit. I hope we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I stayed here one night on a business trip. The hotel was very clean and my bed was very comfortable. I stay at many hotels while on business and this was one of the better ones. Good location and the staff was very friendly. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012

Hello; Thanks for your feedback, it appears from your comments that you spend a great deal of time travelling and are able to see many many hotels, I was delighted that the Sheraton Houston West was a stand out and that you enjoyed your brief visit. We get a great deal of compliments about the comfort of the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed and I was pleased to read that you enjoyed it too!

Reviewed February 10, 2012

This is good stop over hotel, clean efficient with no frills ideal for business in the heart of the oil and gas district. Pay as you go for all meals.
My second stay and would stay there again

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Hello; I was pleased to read that your brief visit was an enjoyable one, I do hope we will see you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Hotel room was terrific along with friendly front desk staff. King size bedroom bed was comfortable.Work space in room was nicely organized .Check-in and check-out was quick and efficient.Price was reasonable , hotel was safe Houston police was very visible on the property and very friendly as well .The front desk dy staff gave direct direction to our destination.The lobby with the fireplace burning gave off an warm environment.Hotel was peaceable.

We had one incident where ,I was in bedresting and the mainteance person had enter my room before I could get out of the bed .He was in room change batteries in the doorKey lock. This scared me and made me feel afraid and unsafety for a minute, my assitant immmediately reported this to the manager after she was informed.Manager adddress the issue with the maintaence person. Apology was offered by manager and it was excepted know other issue. Inspite of this incident my over all stay wa wonderful and I will stay at this hotel again on my next business trip in April 2012

Room Tip: If you do not likea shower and want a bathtube .Please make sure you request a room with a tube .I am not a shower person .I am a tube person my room had a shower instead. So when we spoke with staff about this e were informed you have to request a room with a tube if thats what you perfar
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Hello; thank you for the feedback, my sincere appologies for the unfortunate situation with our engineer entering your room before you were able to answer the door. We have a very defined policy about how many times we knock on a door before entering and the staff know to annouce themselves at the door before entering the room. I will ensure we re-visit this standard with our teams. I was glad that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and that we will see you back at the hotel again.