Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$90
$82
$100
$93
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$189
Westin.com
$101
$89
CrownePlaza.com
$179
$141
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$159
$154
$138
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$120
$101
The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
Preferred Hotels
$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

All reviewsdouble doorsfront deskwest sideclub floorexceptional staffnice hotelbusiness tripthe shuttle drivercomfortable bedscomplimentary breakfastthe entire staffa great staystaying at this hotelbusiness travelerroom was largegreat customer servicebeltway
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Hotel room was terrific along with friendly front desk staff. King size bedroom bed was comfortable.Work space in room was nicely organized .Check-in and check-out was quick and efficient.Price was reasonable , hotel was safe Houston police was very visible on the property and very friendly as well .The front desk dy staff gave direct direction to our destination.The lobby with the fireplace burning gave off an warm environment.Hotel was peaceable.

We had one incident where ,I was in bedresting and the mainteance person had enter my room before I could get out of the bed .He was in room change batteries in the doorKey lock. This scared me and made me feel afraid and unsafety for a minute, my assitant immmediately reported this to the manager after she was informed.Manager adddress the issue with the maintaence person. Apology was offered by manager and it was excepted know other issue. Inspite of this incident my over all stay wa wonderful and I will stay at this hotel again on my next business trip in April 2012

Room Tip: If you do not likea shower and want a bathtube .Please make sure you request a room with a tube .I am not a shower person .I am a tube person my room had a shower instead. So when we spoke with staff about this e were informed you have to request a room with a tube if thats what you perfar
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Hello; thank you for the feedback, my sincere appologies for the unfortunate situation with our engineer entering your room before you were able to answer the door. We have a very defined policy about how many times we knock on a door before entering and the staff know to annouce themselves at the door before entering the room. I will ensure we re-visit this standard with our teams. I was glad that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and that we will see you back at the hotel again.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Hotel room was terrific. Large room, comfortable beds. Really nice desk for work space. Front desk very friendly; check-in and check-out quick and efficient. Price reasonable, but given location and New Year's week, I thought we might even be able to get a better deal as the hotel was not fuill and seemed to cater to business travelers. My only issue is that they seemed to put most guests on the same floor when it seems like they could have spread guests across the floors. At 3am on New Year's Eve, a large group of guests came off the elevator and were very disruptive, yelling down the hallway and going in and out of rooms. I waited awhile (given it was New Year's Eve) but then called down to the desk. Noone answered the first two times which was a little disconcerting. Then tried again 20 minutes later and they sent someone up. Noise continued on and off for another 20-30 minutes. When I checked out, the desk apologized and offered to comp us breakfast. They said they had to send security up a couple of times so it did look like they tried to contain it. I'm not sure how much more they could have done and guests can be disruptive at any hotel. It would have been nice, however, if they grouped this party altogether on one floor and then put other guests on a different floor, given how empty the hotel was. Also, in the morning there was broken beer bottles in the parking lot which doesn't make a great presentation. All in all, I think we will stay here again the next time we visit family here as the rooms are nice and the location works well for us. We're hoping this was a aberation.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I have not stayed at a Sheraton property in years. My wife and I stayed at this property of a couple of days. The hotel is brand new. The place is immaculate. But the hotel is close to Beltway 8 and Clay Rd, therefore you get road noise from both. There is a restaurant on the property. But this means no complimentary breakfast!

There is La Quinta and Holiday Inn Express across further back from Clay and the Beltway and they furnish a free breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I stayed here a few nights while tagging along on a business trip with my spouse. Room was a good size, huge desk and work space, with a comfortable bed. A mini fridge would be a good addition to the room for those on business who spend days to weeks there.

The buffets at the restaurant are simple, but good and not over priced. Menu items we ordered were also good. The cost of the breakfast room service were INSANE! $18.00 for pancakes with coffee and juice! Would have been nice for the coffee station in the loby to stay open during the day and not just the morning.

Over all a nice place to stay, easy to get to from airport and right off a main road.
Love the program that they have regarding room cleaning. If you choose to not have your room cleaned everyday they will give you a 5$ voucher (for each day)which can be used in the restaurant or used as points in the points program.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor which had a large computer/work space.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ShellyR75
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed at the Sheraton on Clay Road in August 2011. It was a business trip and therefore my company paid otherwise I personally would not pay their prices to stay there. The room was large and clean but no option of a bath, only a shower. Great location just off the Beltway. Service was extremely slow in the restaurant and seeing as it was quiet we were ignored by the waitress who seemed more interested in chatting up the men at the bar. Also we were not offered the buffet breakfast at the weekends due to the reduced number of people staying in the hotel so the choices were limited. They had an offer where they would give you a $5 voucher (to spend in their restaurant) if you were happy not to have maid service every day. Brilliant idea! More hotels should offer this incentive. Only downside was one day they left a note saying that we would not be eligible for the voucher as it was our day of departure (but it wasn't!)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business