Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$90
CrownePlaza.com
$211
$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$179
$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$111
$101
Doubletree.com
$280
$138
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$159
The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
Preferred Hotels
$200
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

All reviewsdouble doorsfront deskwest sideclub floorexceptional staffnice hotelbusiness tripthe shuttle drivercomfortable bedscomplimentary breakfastthe entire staffa great staystaying at this hotelbusiness travelerroom was largegreat customer servicebeltway
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed at the Sheraton on Clay Road in August 2011. It was a business trip and therefore my company paid otherwise I personally would not pay their prices to stay there. The room was large and clean but no option of a bath, only a shower. Great location just off the Beltway. Service was extremely slow in the restaurant and seeing as it was quiet we were ignored by the waitress who seemed more interested in chatting up the men at the bar. Also we were not offered the buffet breakfast at the weekends due to the reduced number of people staying in the hotel so the choices were limited. They had an offer where they would give you a $5 voucher (to spend in their restaurant) if you were happy not to have maid service every day. Brilliant idea! More hotels should offer this incentive. Only downside was one day they left a note saying that we would not be eligible for the voucher as it was our day of departure (but it wasn't!)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My husband and I stayed one night in this hotel. We were there for a concert in Barker Cypress. It was in a great area-close to shopping and restaurants. The room was quite small, but it served its purpose. We had a king size bed on the SPG Guest level. Nice flat screen TV hung on the wall. The downside was there wasn't an extra blanket or pillow--skimpy on the towels as well. The lobby was very modern and contemporary. The customer service was very professional and proficient. I was very pleased by this hotel and would visit again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2011

I was here on business and must have stayed in a zillion comparable, suburban hotels during the course of my business travels. This was definitely one of the best. Friendly efficient check-in, incredibly comfortable beds, big desk, free wi-fi. Granted, I was on the club level (not sure why they put me there, but wasn't about to argue) but the whole hotel seemed to be pleasant and very well-maintained. The club level even had a fridge full of free Diet Cokes. What more could you ask for?

Room Tip: Stay on the club level, if you can. It was great.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Friendly efficient staff in this newly renovated hotel. Located near the intersection of Clay Rd. and Beltway 8. Very large hallways and entryway into the rooms. Nice big desk to spread your work and check emails. Nice gym with freeweights and a barbell. Showers are stalls so you don't have to step into a bathtub. Of course, you can't take a bath then....
Free starbucks and Tazo tea in the lobby (along with internet and 3 computers with a printer). Clean rooms with comfy beds. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Even rooms overlook the front of the building (Clay Rd.)
Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2011

Hello; Thanks for the great feedback about the hotel. I was delighted to read that your overall stay was an enjoyable one. All our rooms with one king bed do have stand up showers which many of our travellers enjoy, however our rooms with two beds do have bath tubs should a guest need to relax after a long day. I hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

stayed here for three weeks. initial day rates cost me arm and leg. Then later found out, my company had negotiated better day rates with this hotel. so, i had to ask them again and again to change it to my company day rates, finally happened with constant bugging the receptionist. usually for longer stays, the rates should be cheaper than regular day rates. 155 dollar including tax per day rate is way too expensive for this hotel and for 3 weeks stay... I usually stay in Omni hotel, which cost me 140 dollar day rate and less if i stay more than a week. Omni had bigger storage and better restaurants... Sheraton had storage for one night stay...restaurant service is very limited options and poor service.

Wait, until you hear this... first week, i found cockraoches in my shower, while I am in shower...screamed the hell of my head.... told the hotel staff.... the response was, "oh, yeah.. it happens... do you want to change room?" Then changed to another room... found some bugs on the floor.... did not bother to tell the hotel staff again...

another one...my neighbour couple.... banging against other side of my headboard at 2'o clock every night... her voice sounded, she may be around 50+... it is like hearing my grandparents having sex.... eww..... thought it is a decent family hotel.... sounded like cheap patel motel...

had enough.... never again... to this hotel....

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank nsksnv
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2011

Hello; I was extremely surprised to read about your most recent experiences at the Hotel. Although we failed to demonstrate differently, your experience does not, in any way, represent the level of performance of which we are capable and that we provide on a daily basis to our guests. I would be delighted to speak with you directly about the specifics of your stay. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel. I sincerely do appologize for the shortfalls your encountered and hope that you will allow us another opportunity to impress upon a much more accurate reflection of our service abilities and the overall quality of this award winning hotel.