Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$82
$67
$211
$76
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$227
$181
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$90
Doubletree.com
$227
$128
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
$200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$179
$171
Hotelpower.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

All reviewsdouble doorsfront deskwest sideclub floorexceptional staffnice hotelbusiness tripthe shuttle drivercomfortable bedscomplimentary breakfastthe entire staffa great staystaying at this hotelbusiness travelerroom was largegreat customer servicebeltway
Reviewed June 29, 2011

stayed here for three weeks. initial day rates cost me arm and leg. Then later found out, my company had negotiated better day rates with this hotel. so, i had to ask them again and again to change it to my company day rates, finally happened with constant bugging the receptionist. usually for longer stays, the rates should be cheaper than regular day rates. 155 dollar including tax per day rate is way too expensive for this hotel and for 3 weeks stay... I usually stay in Omni hotel, which cost me 140 dollar day rate and less if i stay more than a week. Omni had bigger storage and better restaurants... Sheraton had storage for one night stay...restaurant service is very limited options and poor service.

Wait, until you hear this... first week, i found cockraoches in my shower, while I am in shower...screamed the hell of my head.... told the hotel staff.... the response was, "oh, yeah.. it happens... do you want to change room?" Then changed to another room... found some bugs on the floor.... did not bother to tell the hotel staff again...

another one...my neighbour couple.... banging against other side of my headboard at 2'o clock every night... her voice sounded, she may be around 50+... it is like hearing my grandparents having sex.... eww..... thought it is a decent family hotel.... sounded like cheap patel motel...

had enough.... never again... to this hotel....

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank nsksnv
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2011

Hello; I was extremely surprised to read about your most recent experiences at the Hotel. Although we failed to demonstrate differently, your experience does not, in any way, represent the level of performance of which we are capable and that we provide on a daily basis to our guests. I would be delighted to speak with you directly about the specifics of your stay. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel. I sincerely do appologize for the shortfalls your encountered and hope that you will allow us another opportunity to impress upon a much more accurate reflection of our service abilities and the overall quality of this award winning hotel.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Location is not ideal, but hotel is quite good. The staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are big and comfortable. Like all other Sheraton hotels you can get free internet in the lobby at excellent speed. Hotel has been renovated abt 2 yrs ago and is amazingly well maintained. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

Hello; thanks for the feedback about the hotel, we truly do appreciate the comments we receive. I was pleased to read that your overall stay was an enjoyable one and that we'll see you again during your next visit to the Houston Area. Perhaps on your next visit you can find some time to do some shopping at Memorial City Mall which is located just 10 minutes from the hotel. We provide complimentary transportaion to the mall too.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

My family and I lucked out in getting a room at this lovely new hotel. When we walked in, we were taken back by the simplicity and beauty of the lobby. The service was friendly, the rooms were spacious, and better yet, it was quiet. As close to the freeway as we were, we did not hear any road traffic.

The hotel close to I-10 and it takes about 10 minutes to get to Katy, TX.

The only negative of this hotel were the sheets on the bed. The sheet are so new, they felt "plastic". I think with time, the sheets will get better. This did not deter from sleeping well.

We would love to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

The hotel opened in November 2008 and continues to receive a lot of great comments about the service and guestrooms, lots of guest love the lobby design and off course the famous Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2011

I stayed at the Sheraton Houston West Hotel at the start of March on a business trip.
Upon arrival I was happy to see how nice the hotel lobby & bar area was. I was really happy when I got to my room. The room was big, so was the bed and the bathroom was great too. The shower in the bathroom was massive!
You can choose the "green choice" which means you don't get your towels changed for as many days as you want, so long as you put the hanger on the door. If you do this you get a complimentary $5.00 voucher to use in the bar area for food - not alcohol though!
I like how I was provided with Starbucks coffee to brew in the room, nice wee detail there.
The gym is good, they provide cold towels, water dispenser etc etc.
The bar was by far the highlight of the hotel. The 2 bar staff, Mike, who left to go to another Sheraton hotel, and Megan were both quality and always made the customers feel welcome. It's not too far from the Katy Freeway where there are some really good restaurants - Taste of Texas Steak house, Goode co BBQ etc etc.
If I'm back in Houston I'll try and stay here!

Room Tip: Go large @ the bar, it's only an extra $4 :0)
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Fourpointsgm, Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2011

Hello; thanks for the feedback and for sharing your comments about your most recent experience. We get a lot of great feedback about the lobby decor , the guestrooms and off course the great staff. I was pleased to read that you noticed the chilled towels in the workout room. Its a recent addition and to date has been met with some very positive feedback. I hope we will see you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 10, 2011

A week in the Sheraton was pleasure, they could not do enough for me, from providing a courtesy coach, calling cabs and giving travel directions, they were really helpful. The guys at reception were always friendly and welcoming as were the bar staff. The food choice in the bar was limited but was very good.
Rooms were excellent and having use of the executive lounge is well worth the extra.
I'll definitely be back here next time I'm in Houston.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Fourpointsgm, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2011

Hello; Thank you for the feedback, I was delighted to read that your visit was an enjoyable one. We receive a lot of great comments about the hotel and the service levels. I will ensure that I share your comments with our Front Office Teams, I know your feedback will mean a lot to them!