“Good experience”

Ranked #121 of 508 Hotels in Houston
Denham Springs, LA
“Good experience”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Good hotel with reasonable pricing. The bed was very comfortable and the AC/Heater worked flawlessly. The breakfast was tasty and the hot food was hot and the cold food cold! I would definitely stay ath this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Management was very helpful, Price was very reasonable, accommodations were great. Breakfast was also very good and room slept well. I have to type 200 characters before it will let me submit this review, so I will finish by saying this was a great stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write your review. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with my staff. We hope to see you back real soon.
Milan, Tennessee
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This location is very convenient to lots of shops and restaurants. It is located just off the freeway, but my room was quiet. I did not hear any of the freeway traffic. I could not say that about other hotels I have stayed at in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed our location and stay.
If we can assist you with your next reservation, please just let us know.
Hope to see you soon.
Vidor, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Rude Staff, can not extend a common politeness. In the South you expect respect, not a smart mouth person. No wake up call. Not one polite gesture just rude. GM did not check to see if I was satisfied. Gm was notified of staff issues promptly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of service you expect and deserve during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. We hope you will give us another chance to show you the quality hospitality you deserve and welcome you to contact our offices directly if we may be of any additional assistance.
Germantown, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel was great as expected but one thing really stood out. The lady that serves breakfast in the morning goes above and beyond what you expect from a Hilton Family Brand. She greeted everyone with a smile, was very helpful in getting breakfast items, and was super sweet. She even helped us avoid some traffic each morning with tips of how to get around. I even went down early each morning just to be around her energizing spirit. She represents true hospitality.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for taking the time to write your great review. I was happy to hear that Ms. Dee, my breakfast hostess, took great care of you. I will be sure to share this with her and the rest of my staff. We hope to see you back in Houston soon.
Orlando
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Excellent staff, clean rooms, decent complimentary breakfast and fitness center. Good location. Miss Dee in the breakfast area was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your review with my staff and Ms. Dee. We hope to see you back soon.
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed in Houston on our way back from our vacation at the Hampton Inn, Orange Beach. The size of the room and bathroom were great. It did smell musty if you lowered the air and the room was on the cold side as the A/C kept running and was noisy. A/C upgrade would be great. The bed was marvelous and everything was very clean.
I cannot say enough about Ms. Dee and her customer service skills. She really cares and goes above and beyond to make the breakfast experience a wonderful one.
Maria took great pride in the cleanliness of the lobby and helped me carry a few of my things to our car as I walk with a cane, she noticed and assisted graciously and warmly.
Shaquisha, the lobby morning desk guest attendant was so very warm and check out was very efficient.
In future travel through this area, I would not hesitate to stay and would hope that the A/C situation is upgraded. This might also help the musty smell if the AC is lowered. Thank you for a pleasurable and memorable overnight stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
I will be sure to share your comments with Ms. Dee, Maria, and Shaquisha.
I apologize about your AC issue that you encountered.
It has been addressed and has been taken care of.
We hope to see you back in Houston real soon.