“Breakfast with a SMILE”

Ranked #130 of 516 Hotels in Houston
Germantown, United States
“Breakfast with a SMILE”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel was great as expected but one thing really stood out. The lady that serves breakfast in the morning goes above and beyond what you expect from a Hilton Family Brand. She greeted everyone with a smile, was very helpful in getting breakfast items, and was super sweet. She even helped us avoid some traffic each morning with tips of how to get around. I even went down early each morning just to be around her energizing spirit. She represents true hospitality.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write your great review. I was happy to hear that Ms. Dee, my breakfast hostess, took great care of you. I will be sure to share this with her and the rest of my staff. We hope to see you back in Houston soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Orlando
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Excellent staff, clean rooms, decent complimentary breakfast and fitness center. Good location. Miss Dee in the breakfast area was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your review with my staff and Ms. Dee. We hope to see you back soon.
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed in Houston on our way back from our vacation at the Hampton Inn, Orange Beach. The size of the room and bathroom were great. It did smell musty if you lowered the air and the room was on the cold side as the A/C kept running and was noisy. A/C upgrade would be great. The bed was marvelous and everything was very clean.
I cannot say enough about Ms. Dee and her customer service skills. She really cares and goes above and beyond to make the breakfast experience a wonderful one.
Maria took great pride in the cleanliness of the lobby and helped me carry a few of my things to our car as I walk with a cane, she noticed and assisted graciously and warmly.
Shaquisha, the lobby morning desk guest attendant was so very warm and check out was very efficient.
In future travel through this area, I would not hesitate to stay and would hope that the A/C situation is upgraded. This might also help the musty smell if the AC is lowered. Thank you for a pleasurable and memorable overnight stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
I will be sure to share your comments with Ms. Dee, Maria, and Shaquisha.
I apologize about your AC issue that you encountered.
It has been addressed and has been taken care of.
We hope to see you back in Houston real soon.
Spartanburg, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Normally I can count on Hampton Inn to deliver cleanliness, working fixtures, lights and a sound breakfast. This location falls in the average to below average brand hotel. I do not recommend this location for Northwest Houston business trips.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for choosing Hampton Brookhollow for your recent stay.
I do apologize about your experience that you at our hotel.
This is not the norm for our hotel.
Its been addressed with my staff to be sure it does not happen again.
We hope to see you back soon.
San Benito, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times. Every time was memorable. The staff are always friendly and capable. Our room is always clean and comfortable. It's just a nice place to stay when away from home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for your great review. I was happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us.
My staff try to be the best they can be and I was happy to hear they take great care of you. We are looking forward to seeing you back soon.
Austin, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Unfriendly desk staff, bothered and not professional. Room was ok...no central air, all window units that are noisy and run constantly. They need to upgrade/train the manager and the front desk staff as to what customer service looks like done right.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. This is certainly not the norm. I have addressed these issues with our staff in an effort to make sure it does not happen again. Thank you again for your feedback as it will help us to better our property for the future. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Best regards,
Nashville, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was a great place to stay for a decent price. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I loved the location of this hotel. Not in a real busy area but still close enough to downtown. Their hot breakfast in the morning was the highlight of my day and saved on my trip expenses. They even gave me some free bottles of water when I left.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-Brookhollow, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Brookhollow for your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff took great care of you. We are hoping to see you back soon.