“Satisfying”

Hampton Inn Houston Northwest
Ranked #96 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The only negatives would be that they do not have refrigerators in the rooms and we had to be moved after the first night. Do not stay in room 209 because it is under the boiler room and is very noisy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hounw_hampton-DT, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Patricia F. : Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey. We really appreciate your comments and feedback. I am so sorry that you had issues with your room being near the boiler room but I am glad that we were able to move you to a much quieter place. We hope that the next time that you are in the area that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a typical, clean Hampton Inn. The staff here is what makes this a great hotel. During breakfast I was asked a few times if everything was to my satisfaction. When I needed something, they went out of their way to make it happen. The Manager, Ms. Torres was amazing. I travel for a living and she is one of the rare Managers in the industry that truly knows her craft.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Susan T.: Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey. I will share your comments with the staff so they will know that their hard work and dedication to our guests is greatly appreciated. We hope that you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel is staffed with the most helpful people I've ever run across. They are anxious to make your stay the best possible. The only drawback is that there is a lot of construction going on in front, so access is difficult. Otherwise, once you get there, you're home!

1  Thank Susan T

Dear Susan T.: Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey. We really appreciate your comments and feedback. We hope that the next time that you are in the area that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Maybe I should have read the ammenities a little closer. I was surprised to see this Hampton Inn location had no fitness center. They did offer me a complimentary pass to LA Fitness for the week I stayed which was approx 5-7 miles away and I was greatful that it was in my direction of travel because if I was not able to shower there and had to travel back to the hotel the traffic would have made it almost impossible. The property and room was very clean. But is located closely to the freeway. I was having trouble holding a poolside conversation with another traveler because of the noisy traffic. Its not all that bad though. Breakfast in the mornings was always good with the selection changing daily and the staff was excellent

Room Tip: king study rooms will give you a little more space
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear GBoggs: Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate your comments and feedback. I am sorry that the highway was so noisy and that you had to travel to fitness facility. Your honest feedback helps us to know how we can improve our services to our guests. We hope that the next time that you are in the area that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The Hampton Employees were very gracious and helpful. Despite the road construction and traffic the ease of getting in and out was good. Clean rooms and accommendations as with all Hamptons. A bit pricy at $160.00 per, though.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hounw_hampton-DT, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The best hotel ever. A++ service. The staff is so friendly. The rooms are clean. You can get a good nights sleep, great breakfast in the morning and cookies for a late night snack. Who could ask for more?

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and compliments. I will definitely share your remarks with our staff so they can see that their hard work and dedication to the guests are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Prior to my arrival, I called to confirm my reservation and notify the hotel that I was going to be checking in late. I was then charged for the same room three separate times. I had to make several trips to the lobby where the hotel staff was not trained in handling the situation. The person at the reception desk told me that I would have to wait until the next day so that she could talk to her supervisor to take care of the problem. I finally advised that the problem should be resolved immediately and she finally placed a call to her supervisor who was not much help. The problem was finally resolved at 2:00 a.m. when I spoke to someone at my bank. I am a Hilton Honors member and was EXTREMELY disappointed with this particular hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. It is only through your feedback that we can know which things we need to improve on. I am so sorry that you had some issues with your debit card. I did research it and found that due to the late hour of your check in we had already authorized the card that you had on your two reservations to hold them. I know that it was late at night and our front desk staff couldn't get anyone at the bank to help get those authorizations released. She did ask a manager to assist her but again it was very late and she told her to try the 24 hour customer service line. She was finally able to reach someone at the bank to help you, though I know it was 2am and you were frustrated with the whole situation by then. We never did charge your card and we were able to get those authorizations lifted since you did pay cash at check out time. I am sorry that you felt our staff was incompetent but I feel that she did all that she could have done based on the time of night it was. Please forgive us and I hope that you will stay at Hamptons again in the future.