Hampton Inn Houston Northwest
$127
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$219
$209
$85
$184
$169
$169
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast attendantmajor highwayroom was cleantv channelsgreat hotelthe breakfast areaenjoyed our stayeach morningexcellent customer servicethe entire staffone night stayhotel is locatedwould stay here againconvenient locationfree breakfastbusiness trip
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The accommodations were beautiful, everything in our room seemed virtually brand new and the breakfast options were beyond amazing. We had a smooth check-in, loved the touch of the free water bottles at the front desk, and overall just had a great experience at this location. Would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
hounw_hampton-DT, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Adam00XL,

I'm Cathy, the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Houston - Northwest. Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here in Texas. We like to think that here in Texas things aren't just bigger - they're better. We are pleased that you found this to be true when it came to the quality and comfort of your room. We pride ourselves in keeping our hotel spotless. The next time you head in our direction, we hope you'll stay with us again.

Cathy and the entire team at the Hampton Inn Houston- Northwest

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for business and the location is ok not the greatest. The room was spacious and nice. Breakfast was a very nice selection! But $180 a night is crazy! I was really disappointed when I went to workout the next morning to find out they didn't have a gym! Overall rooms were nice but should have cost $100!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Travelsnob22Dallas
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. I paid for the room in advance when I booked online. Upon arriving home, I was randomly checking my bank account and found a $50 charge from the hotel. I didn't sign for this charge, nor was I even notified that it would be there. After calling the hotel after my trip, I was told that the $50 charge was for incidentals and would be refunded 3-5 business days later. Are you kidding me? I leave a room in perfect condition and I have to let them hold onto my money during that time. Ridiculous! I can understand holding a card number on file and then charging it if damage was actually done, but charging it in advance? I've never had another hotel chain follow a policy such as this. Poor way to run a business Hampton Inn. I had a nice stay, but you have successfully left a bad taste in my mouth.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Spent one night at this property. The front desk employees were very friendly and even provided free bottled water for my wife and I.

Our room was a standard King. We were greeted with a personalized letter welcoming us to the hotel and sharing the services they offer. It was a nice touch.

As at all Hampton Inns, the beds were super comfortable and the bathroom was on the large size, so the both of us could get ready in the morning at the same time.

The only negative with the room was that it was musty. Laying my head on the pillow felt a bit damp, the carpet did not feel all together dry, and even the note paper by the phone felt damp.

The breakfast in the morning was fantastic. The gentlemen maintaining the food and keeping things clean did an excellent job at greeting you and helping you with any needs. He cooked my waffle for me while I got my juice and found a table to sit at. Everything looked fresh and inviting. He certainly got a tip from us.

This hotel would be excellent if not for the moistness in the room and be sure to get your freshly baked cookie before 09:30pm because they don't carry any extra.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2012

All of the staff was super friendly and the hotel was very clean and the breakfast was great and very plentiful. Fruit, muffins, fresh waffles, eggs, bacon etc. The custodial staff greeted everyone as they walked by. Exceptional service. Great beds and pillow and stylish room. Will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family