“Great Stay for Business”

Courtyard Houston Hobby Airport
Ranked #251 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Stayed here after flying into Houston. A very good stay typical of other Courtyard properties. Entrance was somewhat difficult to find since it is not accessible from Gulf Freeway, but Gulf Freeway does make this hotel very accessible to shopping and dining in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Houston Hobby Airport

Reviewed January 6, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a short time. The lady at the desk was so welcoming and courteous. I had got in around 2 a.m. and she was able to add my awards points, adjust my booking due to a computer area from a third party. I slept so good and would stay again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
HOUHBCourtyardGM, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank You so much for your positive feedback. I am very pleased to know that my team was able to make your night stay as pleasant as possible and that you took note of the little touches that made you feel welcomed and taken care of. We strive to make every guest feel the way you did upon leaving our hotel.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I waited a very long time for the hotel shuttle. The hotel is not in a great area. I heard lots of shouting and loud noises outside my window throughout the night. Many items on the menu in the bistro weren't available. What I did order was underwhelming and over priced. Overall, not a place I will return to.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you had a poor experience with guest relations at our hotel, specifically with our complimentary shuttle services. We strive to make you feel welcomed and taken care of and unfortunately our efforts did not make your stay pleasant. Please know that is not the norm at our hotel. We do hope we have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel and give you a different experience. We hope you had a great holiday.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stayed here after getting stuck in Houston due to weather in Dallas. They say I got the last room. Calvin was very helpful and was able to put me in a quiet room. The room was clean and appeared new. Bathroom was very clean. There is a small gym with 2 treadmills and 1 elliptical and a few weight. All in good order. The only problem I encountered was the herd of elephants walking on their heels in room above that woke me at 3am. Donna was very nice and apologetic. She called them 3 times and comped my breakfast.
They have a nice selection and I had the healthy breakfast sandwich made with egg whites, roasted turkey, and spinach on an English muffin. Very good.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AHDUDE
HOUHBCourtyardGM, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank You so much for your positive feedback. I am very pleased to know that my team was able to make your night stay as pleasant as possible. We strive to make every guest feel the way you did upon leaving our hotel. Also, I am even more impressed that you were able to remember the names of my associates. This means they left a lasting impression and that is what myself and management empower them to do daily. We hope to see you again!

Many Thanks,

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The hotel is beautiful - a very updated Courtyard. However, the area is not the best. Very hard to find places to eat. Needed to drive a good 25 - 30 minutes to be in an area I considered safe. The hotel had a great breakfast for a reasonable price and the staff was helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jsieg
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We always stay here when visiting Houston, Texas with our children or alone; Our stay is always pleasant, The staff is very friendly, the housekeeping is very professional and assertive. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: I don't believe that all rooms are equipped with a microwave. If you need one request one with...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank veronica G