Courtyard by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport
$127
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$219
$209
$85
$184
$169
$169
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewshouston hobby airportroom was cleanbit wornminutes from the airportonsite restaurantvan driverconstruction noiselate arrivalpool and hot tublobby arealate at nightfitness centershuttlebedding
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The hotel is beautiful - a very updated Courtyard. However, the area is not the best. Very hard to find places to eat. Needed to drive a good 25 - 30 minutes to be in an area I considered safe. The hotel had a great breakfast for a reasonable price and the staff was helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jsieg
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We always stay here when visiting Houston, Texas with our children or alone; Our stay is always pleasant, The staff is very friendly, the housekeeping is very professional and assertive. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: I don't believe that all rooms are equipped with a microwave. If you need one request one with one. At our last stay it didn't have one but we did not need one. Just FYI. :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank veronica G
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was going to book at the Marriott just down the street but decided to save a little money - instead of $199 was told $150 for this one - I thought great it's only a slight step down - or so I thought. This is a glorified Motel 6 and not worthy of $159 (note they threw another $9 on it) place!
No room service
stinky hallways
toilet won't stop flushing on it's own
thermostat doesn't work right
I am just disgusted that I am paying so much for this place!
I don't know if all courtyards are like this but I will definitely not be willing to try one ever again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
HOUHBCourtyardGM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am truly sorry that you were disappointed in your stay. We do always strive to make our guest's as happy as possible while they stay with us. I assure you our price is always readily available to our customers, whether it be on our website or Marriott reservations. We are aware of the many other options travelers have today and would never mislead by stating inaccurate pricing.

Modern Essential hotels, like the Courtyard brand, does not typically offer room service.

In regards to the condition of our hotel, all I can do is apologize for you not being satisfied with it. I hope you made your feelings known to our staff so we could look at that particular room and see where improvements could be made.

You truly should consider the Courtyard brand in other cities. The Courtyards are not the exact same everywhere you go, they all possess individuality. I understand that my property will most likely not get your business but Courtyard is a great brand as a whole so please do not miss out on what others have to offer.

Alberto

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The hotel is nice, but when I got bto my room at 10pm, the AC was not working. Fortunately the maintenance guy came up quickly, fixed it, and they gave 500 bonus points to my Marriott rewards account.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Thomas K
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I went on a week vacation to Jamaica and wanted a park and fly close to Hobby. This courtyard is only 5 min.s from Hobby. Very easy to get to the airport and back. Great shuttle service. Everything in this hotel appears new. I was told they remodeled a year ago. It was spotlessly clean everywhere I looked. Check-in was a breeze. Check-out, I don't even go to the lobby. I just call them and tell them I'm leaving and the keys are on the coffee table. I wasn't recognized as a Marriott Rewards member on the night before leaving ( Aug. 31) and given a room on the top floor at the end of the hall. Wasn't offered an upgrade. But on the return night ( Aug. 30), the woman checking me in was completely different and not so unfriendly. She was very nice. Thanked me for being a Rewards member, gave us a free drink. Then she upgraded us to a one bedroom room!! Awesome. That's how its done! Beautiful, clean, big room. The hotel has free long-term parking, free Wi-Fi. Starbucks, Great fitness room with free weights. Very nice covered Hot tub. Pool. I highly recommend this hotel for easy airport access. The only con I can give here, is the air conditioners in the are very loud. The only reason I'm giving a 3 instead of a 4 rating on service is the young man that checked us in on the outbound night.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor with patio by the outdoor pool. ( rooms have patio doors)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple