Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewshobby airportpre cruise staypepsi productsthe indoor outdoor pooltaco cabanamorning breakfastfree hot breakfastfree dinnerevening snackseach guestplace to stayfree wififront desk attendantnext morningkey cardsecurity guardother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2010

This was a nice hotel but be aware of the signs in the parking lot about valuables in your vehicle. Our friends that we met at the hotel had their vehicle broken into about 6pm during daylight hours. It was smash n' grab and the guy jumped the wall to the next door hotel parking lot and jumped into a waiting vehicle. We think someone in the hotel lobby next door knew the accomplices. Police took a report but no followup.
The hotel provided a very comfortable stay and the happy hour was wonderful. The kids all loved the pool and it was a short drive to the Johnson Space Center. Stayed at a Drury Inn in Dallas and had a wonderful stay there.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2010

I had never stayed at this brand before,but have stayed at many others that are a class above these and in the same price range,so I expected an excellent quality of service and accomodations.When I checked in I was greeted by a little man,he was courteous at first but when he realized I had a coupon his demeanor changed to rude.Several times he tried to "direct" me to other hotels that would "suit my needs", "that would have what I was looking for ".All I was looking for was a room with two beds, non-smoking.He tried to tell me they were almost sold out, but I had already called only a few hours prior and was informed that they had plenty of rooms.After some persistance on my part I got my room and at the coupon rate.Once in, the rooms were ample,the pool was heated and the breakfast was sufficiant for the price paid.The lady servicing the breakfast area was quite rude though,several times they ran out of items and when asked if they were going to refill before time ran out ( it was about 9:40 at the time,breakfast ended at 10), the lady rudely replied,"I'm getting to it!" and brushed past me roughly.I didn't bring this to the manager's attention because I was in a hurry and didn't feel it would serve any purpose to do so.Overall I guees it's ok if you have a coupon,one of the few in the area with indoor pool AND micro-fridge in room.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
kimachappell, eMarketing Specialist at Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2010

Thanks for choosing Drury Hotels! We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied during your last stay. We strive for our staff to be pleasant and friendly and apologize you did not find this the case during your recent stay. If you should ever encounter any problem at any Drury hotel, please let the manager on duty know right away so we can address any issue and get it fixed as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed December 12, 2009

A really nice Drury Inn. Clean, maintained, comfortable, quiet, friendly. And an amazing price. We've paid much more for much less. Great option if visiting U of Houston. Would definitely book again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2009

We have been staying with the good folks at Drury Hobby for nearly ten years now. The manager, Patti DeMontron and her staff treat us like family. We probably make three or four trips a year and are greeted by name when we enter the lobby. The thing that brought us to Drury to start was that they welcomed our dog. Boy am I glad we had that dog! We would have missed out on all the good times we have had at Drury Hobby without him. Of particular interest is the indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. Very nice, although the pool can get a mite brisk in the winter. We enjoy the hot breakfast and the evening happy hour as well. Real nice place at a fair price.

Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JEPHTEX
Reviewed June 19, 2009

This place was decent enought. The rooms and the hotel did seem a little too worn in. Could use some updating. However, the property was kept clean. Can't beat their warm breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2009
KimChappell, eMarketing Specialist at Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2009

We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for your feedback. We value your business and your comments can help us make improvements as necessary to best serve our guests. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.