“EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Ranked #71 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Exceptional customer service. Nice rooms, free cocktail hour and beer, free excellent breakfast with the works not just beagals, top notch shower system...excellent customer service at an excellent price. I got my room for 62.99 plus tax, when i got to the hotel my reservations were accurate, the attendant showed good customer service and made me aware of free cocktail hour and food to watch the football game, room smelled of cleanliness, best pillows i've ever slept on...i had to take the pillowcase off just to see what kind of pillows they were...soft relaxing bed..waffles, sausage,eggs, etc for breakfast, shower came with shower gel,shampoo and conditioner dispenser in the shower..HD TV. reasonalbe vending machine. I was highly impressed for such a low price.

Room Tip: Excellent customer service, free cocktail, good free food, excellent price
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KATRINA B
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is an older hotel and it shows. But the staff were super helpful and very friendly. The food breakfast was standard hotel food and they have an evening appetizers deal which once again is just ok but seeing thats it free you can't complain. It is close to the airport, but otherwise the location is not the best neighborhood.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

I love the people there! You can't go wrong if you stay here!! The front desk staff was the best! Te wait staff was the best!! The rooms are like my home away from home!!! I don't think that you can get any better than this!! Trust me please. They have free food breakfast and dinner. Free drinks at night.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 15, 2012

not to impressed by this hotel. the room was much smaller than i expected and the comforter had a bad smell to it. The evening reception and breakfast was great although i hope they will start offering flavored cream for coffee. I wouldnt choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pjm3000
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

We sincerely apologize that you had a concern during your stay at Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby. We value your business and sincerely regret that the level of service was not what you expected and deserved. Your comments will help us address the issues you brought to our attention so we can improve our service. We hope you will give us additional opportunities so serve your lodging needs.

Denise Miller

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Needed a place for the night near the airport- had a 6am departure.

Was not able to arrive or depart during the hours with breakfast-

When I checked into the hotel, the desk staff were extremely nice and upgraded my room. Additionally, she arranged for a morning cab without hesitation. We talked about our day and then she gave her suggestion between the two local restaurants.

The room was spacious, and perfect for me.

At 4:30, the desk staff called to inform me that my cab had arrived- rarely have I had this quality of service in most of my travels.

For the service and friendliness I would return- be mindful that there hotel is in an isolated location and your choice in food is limited.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Travel to houston to a family gathering, stayed at this hotel by recommendation of my brother in law. i have to say, they stay felt staying on a typical hotel/motel. they do provide breakfast and happy hours. the employees are very helpfyl, the hotel decor is old fashion and feels like a typical low cost hotel. i only recomend this hotel when you are passing by city or just night stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way back from Kemah. We were a little concerned about the location of the hotel (it didn't seem like there was much close by that we would be comfortable going to), but the hotel itself was great. We had a suite that was updated and very clean. The hotel was quiet, and the staff was super friendly. We ate at the nightly buffet and the morning breakfast. Both were fine. There was plenty of food and the quality was good. There is an indoor/outdoor pool and indoor hot tub. We didn't use them, but they looked well-kept and clean. I would keep this Drury on our list of places to stay.

Room Tip: Ask to upgrade to a suite. The extra room is wonderful.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business