I stayed here for a 3 week training for business. These are my experiences.
Front Desk- I have stayed in dozens and dozens of hotels and the front desk employee in the evening Angela is as good and friendly as any I have ever encountered. The whole evening front desk crew is fantastic. The daytime crew while okay is short and to the point and certainly not as friendly as the night.
Shuttle- There is a shuttle through the hotel that has a airport shuttle every 30 minutes. They also have a shuttle that goes to Deerbrook Mall and Wal Mart 3 times a day. A great cheap way to avoid the $30 taxi to downtown Houston is the Metro bus. The stop for the #102 is down the street across from the Hot Biscuit restaurant. It gets you downtown for $1.25 each way. While downtown you can take the Metro Rail for $1.25 to get around.
Food- Great Eats in the lobby is a great restaurant with a breakfast buffet and everything else that I got on the menu was great. Also in the area are a Godfather's Pizza .. Taco Bell.. Jack in the Box..Subway..Gyro Shop..Gumbo and Burrito bar..
Room- The room is clean and comfortable and you can request a microwave and refrigerator.
Amenities- They have a 8 foot pool and a nice exercise room.
Overall a great stay. Another man who an employee said was the owner but didnt present himself as such when out of his way to help me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience relaxation and renewal at the newly renovated Holiday Inn hotel in Houston, Texas.With a casually sophisticated atmosphere, first-rate facilities and a welcoming staff, Holiday Inn Houston - Intercontinental Airport Hotel offers the very best in Texas accommodations. Leisure and business travelers alike will appreciate our Houston hotel's convenient location off I-45 and Beltway 8 as well as our complimentary shuttle services to the IAH Airport, which make transportation trouble-free during your stay.These modern accommodations provide easy access to many popular attractions, including H&H Ranch, the Astrodome, Sam Houston Race Park and SplashTown Houston. Our hotel is close to great shopping at Deerbrook Mall and the famous Houston Galleria, as well.Lodging at our upscale Houston hotel provides corporate travelers with top business services like a 24-hour business center, free Wi-Fi and flexible meeting space. From a beautiful ballroom to an intimate boardroom, we have the perfect facilities for your next Houston event. Our accommodations are also near major corporations like Halliburton, Continental Airlines, ExxonMobil and Nat'l Oilwell Varco.We go beyond ordinary Houston hotels to offer the best in traditional hotel hospitality and services. Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy your favorite comfort foods at our ranch-style restaurant. Discover premium comfort and affordable rates at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Houston, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport Hotel Houston
- Intercontinental Houston Airport