Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #84 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Houston
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times already. Front desk is always friendly. Rooms are decent and you can do laundry downstairs. Lobby is big enough that I could meet people and have small meetings at tables there. Internet is good my first stay but too weak signal my second stay (I guess I was far away from the wifi router).

• Stayed April 2013
HOUAP6804, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Guest; thank you for the nice comments about our staff and the good rating. We really appreciate your business. Thank you also for mentioning the wireless internet. We are glad it was excellent on your previous visit, however, we are always looking for ways to improve. We will attempt to identify the location of your most recent visit and look at options available to improve. Thanks again for staying with us. We hope we'll be your host again in the future. Sincerely, Dennis Miller, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Turkish first
Champlain, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Anna is always extremely helpful to me when I arrive in Houston. As I travel almost every week to Houston Anna does what she can to make me feel at "home" from the moment I walk through the front door which is comforting after traveling for more than 8 hours to get there. Always a warm reception from Anna.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HOUAP6804, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Guest, thank you very much for the wonderful comments about our assistant front desk manager Anna. She takes her work very seriously and tries hard to look out for our her Guests. We're very pleased that she has impressed you with her efforts. Please know that your comments have been shared with her and that she has been recognized.
We appreciate your loyalty to this hotel and hope you'll stay with us always when in Houston,
Sincerely, Dennis Miller, General Manager
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located near airport and local malls like deerbrooke and a walmurt for a last call on anything you might need.

Very helpful and kind staff, really makes it easy if youre up at 3am and need info on airport van. Provides also transportation to deerbrooke mall and walmart.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank kelso4001
Dear Guests: It was a pleasure to read your wonderful comments about our staff and services. Thank you! I believe we have a really good staff here, and I'm glad it showed. I hope we can be of service to you again in the future. Thank you! Dennis Miller, General Manager.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

You get of the plane a little tierd and arrive at the hotel and there is Ruby happy to see you and smiling. She makes you feel like you at home. Next time I am in Houston i will stay again in this Hotel.

1 Thank Wilfried K
Dear Guest; we really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments about your stay and Ruby in particular. Ruby has been promoted a few times and we're very glad that she's on on our team. We will share your compliments to her and I'm sure it will encourage her even more. Thank you for your business and I hope we'll be your choice for a hotel in Houston again. Sincerely, Dennis Miller, General Manager
Leander, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I arrived so tired from the drive I could hardly stand. Ruby's smiling face assured me that my reservation was ready to go and that the refrigerator for my medication was in the room. She got a co-worker to help me with my luggage. I went down to eat, thinking that the hotel food would be adequate, at best. I was Wrong. It was excellent! My room was clean and spacious. Everything worked!! Over the next two days, every interface I had with the staff was a pleasant with smiles everywhere and an eagerness to help. I would recommend it without reservation (pun intended).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Anne T
Dear Guest; we were so pleased to hear about your excellent experience with our staff and hotel. Thank you for taking time to share! We realy appreciate your business and we're glad we met all your needs. I believe it's a really good group of people we have working here and glad to hear that Ruby got it all started for you on the right direction. Thank you for staying with us! We hope we will be your host again when in Houston. Sincerely, Dennis Miller, General Manager.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We usually stay in higher-end hotels, but may have to start rethinking our approach. United put us up here after a delay out of Jamaica caused us to miss our connection. Our room was very large, clean, and fairly quiet outside of the occasional airplane. We asked for a heftier blanket for our daughter and had it in minutes. Shortly thereafter, we realized our toothbrushes we had thrown out our travel toothbrushes at the hotel in Jamaica. Called the front desk, and again, new ones arrived in minutes. I'm sure if we'd had any other special requests, they'd have made them happen. In addition, the on-site restaurant, Good Eats, was quite good. Don't let the name fool you. It's a rather upper-end steakhouse. Thanks for a very pleasant night, HI!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HOUAP6804, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Guests; thank you so much for the nice comments about our hotel and staff. We're so glad we made your travels more comfortable and hope you might visit us again some time. Please let us know if we can help. Good travels to you!
Thank you, Dennis Miller, General Manager
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Travel to Houston many times a year, and stay at many different hotels around the area, I have to say that I am very impressed abut this property, nice and clean room, but mostly the services I received from the staff, friendly, professional, and fast, especially especially two ladies Ruby and Anna. always there to make sure that everything is okay and guests are happy with their stay.
Thanks for making my stay so comfortable and smooth. great job.

Room Tip: I never had any problems in any sector of the property (This is my 5th stay at the place)