“Had a great stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South
Ranked #90 of 506 Hotels in Houston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Fantastic customer service, spacious rooms, great complimentary breakfast, free airport shuttle, nearby restaurants, and much more. I chose this hotel based on the positive reviews, and it surpassed my expectations.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Seattle, WA
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've stayed at this motel a number of times, typically when I have to fly through Houston to get somewhere else and I don't want to do a red-eye. It is a very short shuttle ride from the airport, and the shuttle has never been a long wait. The rooms are spacious and nicely appointed; the hotel feels fairly new and well-cared for. There are a number of places within an easy walk to eat. The breakfast is very good and ample, and unlike a lot of hotels that offer a breakfast, there are enough tables so that you don't ever have to haul your food off to your room or to some chair with no table and try to eat. The price is among the most reasonable in the area. The area feels quite safe even after hours walking over to the restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone needing to stay close to the airport.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good. I always request one on the top floor, just to make sure no one is above...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This stay was a great choice for me because I needed to rest, and I knew I would not do that at home. When I arrived I was quickly and politely checked in. The area was very quiet even being so close to the airport. I was able to eat a delicious meal only minutes from the hotel. When I returned I took a walk around the well manicured grounds of the hotel. Then I retreated to my room for a leisurely bath and wrapped up in my cozy bed and slept for a few hours. Everything was so clean and fresh, I felt for that time as though I did'nt have a care in the world.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have to agree with MoonstrckArtist, this is the nicest La Quinta I have ever stayed in. From top to bottom, the place is excellent. I was especially struck by their dining room.

Above average room and service just completed my stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
TownePlace Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South? Share your experiences!