“Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable hotel.”

SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow
Ranked #179 of 506 Hotels in Houston
Louisiana
“Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable hotel.”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Stayed here for just one night but, if working on the west side of Houston, this is a great location. Breakfast was a PLUS....better than most of these type of hotels that have that offering. Room was clean and hotel was quiet despite being near the freeway. Will stay here again if the opportunity arises.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the west side to ensure there is no highway noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Bandman15,
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. We would love to host you again should you ever have future business in Houston.

Best regards,
Nato T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

In Houston with family for one night to see the Astros. Booked the room with Marriott Rewards points. Interacted with front desk staff 3x in the course of the stay and in each case they demonstrated the type attitude that suggests they love their job and they valued me as a customer. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Slloydga,
Thank you very much for the great review of our SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and we would love to host your next one.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was my first time staying there, and to be honest . . I would have chosen a better location. I'm from Houston, but was not aware of the construction off of the feeder road. It was an inconvienence, however the person I talked to was able to give instructions to come through the back. The check-in process was mediorce . . Anyone could have checked me in with the vibe I got from her. However, I didn't let that stop me from conversing with her. I discussed how it must be a hassle with the construction. That's when I mentioned I work for a Marriott in Downtown. It seems from there, she must have thought the finishing point could be casual. Not at all. I had asked if there was anything higher, since I preferred a higher floor, without even looking in the system , she said no. Then, she got a phone call, and it seemed personal. . I still was not done asking questions, and when she saw I was standing there, she put the person on hold to "Assist" me..I was asking for the street name she gave me, to give to my accompany, she just handed me printed directions and said "Here, that is what they gave us.". I was at awed, however just walked away. Before heading in the shower, I went back to ask to add a person to my reservation, yet again she was still on the phone. I got a call from my accompany and was told, that the front desk agent told him no one by my name was staying there , and did not want to give him a key. I had to rush out the shower to meet him in the lobby. Now, being an agent myself, I am well aware of authorizations for incidentals, however . . when I called before making a reservation to see how much it was going to be, the person who answered the phone, told me they normally do not authorize anything, but if they do it's $20. . At check-in, this was never discussed or mentioned to me. Although there is a sign to share the information to those who have debit cards, it would have been nice to know it was being authorized for more then $20 on incidentals. I am a Marriott employee, and used my employee rate, I would have paid full price rate just to recieve better service. I've stayed at TownSuites, and the agent and I have had plenty of PROFESSIONAL conversations about working for Marriott. I hope their service is a lot more better, one-on-one, and professional towards regular guests, and this did not happen just because of my marriott employee rate.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Mia R,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please accept my apologies for the level of service you received while you were here. We strive to impress our guests, no matter who they are, and I'm terribly sorry that we did not accomplish this. I appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention and will follow up with my front desk staff immediately. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to show you the level of service of which we are capable on your next visit to the area.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is my second time staying here. Check in was quick and the staff were all very friendly.
Our room was clean and well appointed. The linens were fresh, bathroom clean and stocked, everything worked and the a/c wasn’t noisy. Despite being right off 610, the freeway noise didn’t bother me at all.
The breakfast has been upgraded since my last stay which was a nice surprise. They now have more hot choices versus the continental breakfast. Eggs, spinach, turkey sausage, cold cuts, cheese, fresh fruit and all the trimmings. There were waffles one morning. The attendant was very pleasant and kept everything filled. With all the events going on in Houston that weekend, it was very busy but the wait wasn’t long and they never ran out of anything. The attendant kept refilling everything until 10 am since there were a lot of people.
There is still construction going on in the area so bring your GPS and patience. Still a great place to stay!

Room Tip: The west bound service road closes sometimes due to the construction late at night. You can take TC...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank StefanTC
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear StefanTC,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear that you found your stay here at the SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow to be an enjoyable one. I am glad that you enjoyed our new hot complimentary breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This was our first time staying in Houston. We were impressed with this hotel. The Check in process was awesome (thanks Nikki). The hotel was quiet and clean. Great value for the price. Our room was on the back street, I am not sure if that made a difference or not.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Tracisec,
Thank you so very much for taking time to complete a review of our SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow. I am so thrilled to know that Nikki took great care of you at check in, and that you found your room to be quiet and clean. We really hope to see you again the next time you are in Houston.

Take care,
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed there for 2 weeks recently for business and this was the worst Springhill I have ever stayed at. On the second night mine and 3 other vehicles got broken into. There are no cameras outside and then a sign saying if anything is stolen they are not responsible appears. A day or so later a security person walked around during the day but was never seen at night. The only trash cans in the building are in the lobby so boxes are constantly left in the hallway. There are NO washer/dryer even though this is supposed to be a suite hotel. The room had a fridge, sink and microwave with paperplates and plastic utensils left inside. Not even paper towels are avaliable. Never will stay here again.

Room Tip: Go to the courtyard 100 yards down the road.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Russell K,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience while you were our guest. We pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional guest experience, and I'm very sorry we did not accomplish this. I appreciate your feedback and will work with my staff to improve our services for future guests. I hope you will allow us another chance to earn your business on your next trip to Houston.

Breckenridge, Colorado
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this property twice over 3 days. It's convenient and easy to access.

Hotel is spotless with strong wifi and the usual amenities (pool/gym). Really nice manager attended to my checkin the second time.

Suggest a room facing away from the highway.

A job well done guys

• Stayed February 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Wilddawg,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am excited that you had such a good stay at the SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow. Hope to see you again soon when you are back in the Houston area.